Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I don't know who was more surprised?!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't want to get too excited but.......... MO HAS DONE A SOLID POO!!!! Well 2 actually! One last night and one this morning! And I'm sure you all know about Mo and his splats by now. Its been 18months of splats everyday. . . . . :Sweat:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Way to go, Mo!! What did the trick?? Was it the pumpkin? Ah, I bet he feels so much better now. Fingers crossed the splats are gone for good!

LOL I think he was a bit surprised! Hes not used to pushing, he doesn't normaly have time for that! I think it could be the pumpkin but I can't believe it was that simple. What makes it so effective?

Brooke

Banned
LOL I think he was a bit surprised! Hes not used to pushing, he doesn't normaly have time for that! I think it could be the pumpkin but I can't believe it was that simple. What makes it so effective?

Pumpkin is high in fiber. I'm glad it worked!! Hard to believe, something so simple...

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone! Who would of thought that what was missing out of Mos diet was . . .. PUMPKIN! LOL

Christalblu what high fiber food do you suggest?

susi794

Staff member
What's a life? I don't remember...is it that thing that's supposed to happen between work and sleep?

Brooke

Banned
What's a life? I don't remember...is it that thing that's supposed to happen between work and sleep?

That time is reserved for cleaning poop and feeding cats. Is there something else that's supposed to happen during that time? hmm...if it means giving up my nakeds, I don't think I wanna know about it!

susi794

Staff member
That time is reserved for cleaning poop and feeding cats. Is there something else that's supposed to happen during that time? hmm...if it means giving up my nakeds, I don't think I wanna know about it!

Yup, cleaning poop, feeding and bathing and snuggling and loving time of the day. I agree 100%, Brooke.

Back