Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I FINALLY GETTING A SPHYNX!!!!

Marinka

Lairian
OMG OMG OMG! Guys Im so super excited that I could poop myself LOLOL :LOL:
So me and my husband thought of all the PRO's and CON's of getting a cat while moving to new place and already having a dog as a pet and we both agreed that CAT will be AWESOME to have! I called breeder and talked to her and she is very happy too, because she've met me and she liked me and saw that her cats liked me too..so like some of you have been telling me - it's meant to be!!!
You have NO IDEA how happy I am right now and how many questions to all those who have had an experience with adopting an older cat (she is 2 yo) I have! haha
But I wont ask any, Ill just enjoy my excitement for now, but if you have suggestions as for what to expect or what to do to make her the most comfortable etc I will be greatfull!

OH guys..you just have no idea..uhh huh..:Adore:
She soon will be mine..

IMG_0170.jpg
[/IMG]

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I LOVE her markings, it looks like she has been splashed by paint! She is so gorgeous! I'm jealous! So when do you get to bring her home???

Marinka

Lairian
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I LOVE her markings, it looks like she has been splashed by paint! She is so gorgeous! I'm jealous! So when do you get to bring her home???

Thank you guys!
I will have to make a deposit on Sunday (its when Im getting payed half for the photoshoot). The other half Im getting when Im done with editing pics, so hopefully by the end of next week Ill have all money and could go and take her:Laugh:

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats!! I am sooooo happy for you!! But dont poop yourself!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL: Your kitty wont like you so much if you smell like poop!!! Haha!!

susi794

Staff member
Oh, Marinka! She is just beautiful. I am so incredibly happy for you! I know how badly your heart has ached for a sphynx to love! She will be a lucky girl to have a mammy and daddy who have longed to hold her close as much as the two of you have.
Hurray for happy , complete homes!
Susi and the gang

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
I'm so happy for you!!!! She's just beautiful and you're going to fall in love.

My Teeka was 2 years old when I adopted her and there was no problem what-so-ever.

Congratulations! I can't wait til you get her and start sharing her stories. :)

Marinka

Lairian
Oh, Marinka! She is just beautiful. I am so incredibly happy for you! I know how badly your heart has ached for a sphynx to love! She will be a lucky girl to have a mammy and daddy who have longed to hold her close as much as the two of you have.
Hurray for happy , complete homes!
Susi and the gang

Thank you thank you so much Susi! :BigSmile: I still cant believe, dont know how i will sleep till Sunday haha)) Im working on actually get her this Sunday ;)

Marinka

Lairian
I'm so happy for you!!!! She's just beautiful and you're going to fall in love.

My Teeka was 2 years old when I adopted her and there was no problem what-so-ever.

Congratulations! I can't wait til you get her and start sharing her stories. :)

Oh great to know! I just want to make her comfortable as I can. Thank you :)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Oh she is soooo pretty!! Congratulations!!!!!! I know when it came closer to when I was getting Snuffie I actually had to take sleep aid pills to help me sleep!! lol

What are you naming your new girl - or what is her current name?!?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so happy for you, Marinka! I knew it was just a matter of time before your perfect sphynx came into your life. And she IS perfect....what a beauty!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
WOW!!! What vivid colors! She is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations I know you've been wanting a sphynx for soooo long and now you'll have one. YAYYYYY!!!:ThumbsUp::Celebrate:

fezmarie73

Lairian
Congratulations! You know, I think that once she and Jack get to know each other, they'll be fast companions. I'm so happy you've decided to bring her into your home. She'll be your best friend, your confidant, and your constant companion. And she'll be Jack's "big" sister. :Smile:

Please post more pictures - what an absolutely beautiful girl! :ThumbsUp:

Marinka

Lairian
Oh she is soooo pretty!! Congratulations!!!!!! I know when it came closer to when I was getting Snuffie I actually had to take sleep aid pills to help me sleep!! lol

What are you naming your new girl - or what is her current name?!?

Thank you! That's so funny you said that, because right now is 3.30 am and Ive been trying ti fall asleep for past hour and a half since we watched the movie (which i also asked to do thought would help me get sleepy, take my mind away)..but as you can see didn't work LOL and I dont have any sleeping pills :Sweat:

Im so excited because we've figured money side and we'll go to get her on Saturday after Ian's work YAY!
Tomorrow Im going shopping for litter box, food shampoo n etc.

Definitely too excited to sleep :LOL:

Back