Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I Got One With Eyes Open!!!! Hurray!

susi794

Staff member
I'm so excited! I finally got a good picture of my Habibi--my alpha queen, owner of my undying love and affection. Probably the most loving cat on the planet. She rules the roost with a gentle but definite authority and was my first female.

I'm also attaching a couple of shots of some of the rest of the gang--not all of them felt like posing, but here are some of my love bugs:
Dulcinea

Mabel

Othie Marie

And Pruney, my heart cat

susi794

Staff member
Susi they are so gorgeous!:ThumbsUp: They are looking good! How are things going? Are they getting better?

Thanks for asking, Tanya--we're doing much better! Still the occasional problem, but mostly ok..and since Moody has been neutered and Boo and Pruney don't quite have it perfected yet:Wink:, there haven't been any new pregnancies for awhile, so everyone has had a chance to rest--including me. I thought Lulu was preggie again a few weeks ago and almost had a fit, but she had just eaten quite a lot and her sides were pooched out. She's quite small and when she pigs out, she looks pregnant, and after she digested a bit, she was slim again...LOL. Whew! Tiddlywinks (Rambo) and Zuchini have been wonderfully healthy! (Thank God) Not even a sneeze between them. They have been an absolute JOY. So, life is looking so much better here--it was the most heartbreaking of winters that I can remember. We'd just never known any of that before Lulu arrived...but hopefully we have built an immunity to whatever it was she brought into our house. Eventhough she is "Typhoid Mary" I love her so very much. She is my most persistant lap cat, greets me every morning with a kiss on my lips, talks to me when I get up or when I come home, almost trips me every time I try to walk anywhere--she is do darn sweet, her middle name ought to be GLUE, cuz she sticks to me like she's been glued--and I guess she has been--to my heart!
I have been blessed with beautiful cats--with beautiful temperments and beautiful
personalities.

ilovemysphynx--thanks--I think Dulce is a cool lookin' gal myself.
gizmo--will try to get the other kids to pose soon too.

susi794

Staff member
Susi: They all look great! I am lousy at pics and am impressed. So glad your crew is finally healthy. Wish I could get all mine well at the same time!:ThumbsUp:
I'm not daring to say it out loud even....I'm thinking we're over the hump.....praying we're over the hump...now we'll see if it holds...because we've been ok here and there before, but it always came back....hopefully not this time. But shhhh!!!! (so far so good):ThumbsUp:
I feel your pain Marna...they just continue to make each other sick.....hope your crew gets well soon too.

Back