Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I had professional portraits done!

Brooke

Banned
I had professional portraits taken of my cats a couple weeks ago by my friend who is a photographer. This was her first time doing cat portraits, and my 4 were not the most well-behaved subjects...lol...as soon as I let them out of their crate, they ran in 4 different directions, Mandy hid most of the time, Walter and Nelson preferred to sit on tables and lick themselves and sharpen their nails on her camera cases, and Helen...well, Helen thought she was a movie star. She hogged most of the camera time, and thought she was hot stuff! I'm still going through and resizing all the photos, but I had to post this one right away because it is HILARIOUS!! :LOL::LOL: ...more to come!

Attachments

• KIM_2829_sm.jpg
    KIM_2829_sm.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 57

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is an awesome shot!! Can't wait to see the others. Think your friend will come up north to take Meechos?:BigSmile:

Brooke

Banned
Okay, I loaded a ton of pictures to a new album, appropriately named "Portraits!"

This isn't nearly all of them, but these were my favorites! Enjoy! :Laugh:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Brooke- that is awesome! I love the one of Helen in the post. I will check out the rest now!

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome!

I really should keep my camera out coz Ra is a total dork and does all manner of odd things...

CoolSphynx

Lairian
AMAZING. I'm a tough gal, but the headbutt picture made me teary. There's so much love and joy there. Your friend is extremely talented and truly captured the beauty and spirit of your nudists. Helen the Ham & Nelson and Walter sizing each other up are my other favorites!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm sure she would...for a price! :LOL::Easy-money::Wink:

You also got some beautiful shots of Meecho at the cat show!

I think the cat show pictures are pretty, but nothing beats professional candid photos. Maybe one year Santa will put a gift certificate in my stocking. I'm sure someone would be willing to pay the $275 sitting fee then the $50 per shot that you want to keep:Laugh:

Back