Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I HATE IT

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Gulliver is at the vet getting fixed and not sitting in my lap while I'm on the computer :Cry: I want him home now!!!! I miss him and I only dropped him off 2 hours ago

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww.. I can imagine how hard it must be! When do you get to pick him up?

Sophie got fixed yesterday (she's still with the breeder til next week). I was beside myself all day until the breeder let me know she was back home and resting and did fine.

Brooke

Banned
Gulliver is at the vet getting fixed and not sitting in my lap while I'm on the computer :Cry: I want him home now!!!! I miss him and I only dropped him off 2 hours ago

Aw! I was a nervous wreck the entire day when Walter was getting neutered. Even after they called to tell me he was fine, all I wanted to do was leave work and go pick up my baby boy!! :Sweat:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Me too!!! They called and said he's okay, but we can't pick him up until after 2 and I go to work at 1 :ThumbsDown: so my hubby's going to pick him up at 5 and I won't see him until I get home late tonight...

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I felt the same way when my cats were fixed.
Cleo was fixed before I got her and I was scared that whole day until I got a email saying she was ok.
I have to have my new sphyx fixed myself.
That will be after the TICA show in November/Dec.
I will feel the same way as you when wrinkles gets fixed.
Good luck

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww.. I can imagine how hard it must be! When do you get to pick him up?

Sophie got fixed yesterday (she's still with the breeder til next week). I was beside myself all day until the breeder let me know she was back home and resting and did fine.

You must be sooooooooo excited, just think one more week!:Laugh:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You must be sooooooooo excited, just think one more week!:Laugh:

OMG kalliee I'm thinking about every minute! I came across emails today that I sent to various breeders back in April before I found Sophie and its so unreal.

myspecialboy

Lairian
My vet let me sit in and even take pictures during Chadwick's procedure. It helped calm my nerves, but his temp went down to 96.3 degrees! That's low for a human! I got scared, but they put him on warmers and covered him with blankets, but I was still worried. They did keep him that day and the next and those were the most miserable days. I'd go and visit him, but I couldn't sleep because he wasn't next to me!

I'd post more pictures of the procedure, but I think it might freak people out...

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ughh Scrotie goes Oct. 12th and I'm cringing even thinking about it. My poor baby will be there all day long, its 2mins from my house there's no way I won't visit!

Last edited by a moderator:

playswithfire

Lairian
OMG kalliee I'm thinking about every minute! I came across emails today that I sent to various breeders back in April before I found Sophie and its so unreal.

I know exactly how you feel. The waiting was unbearable for me too, but I'd do it again in a second! It's impossible to put a price on my baby girl at this moment, in money or time. It'll be over before you know it and then it's gonna be kitten Armageddon all over your house. It's hard to believe it's only been 2 weeks since I got mine.
Your kitten is adorable by the way. :ThumbsUp:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know exactly how you feel. The waiting was unbearable for me too, but I'd do it again in a second! It's impossible to put a price on my baby girl at this moment, in money or time. It'll be over before you know it and then it's gonna be kitten Armageddon all over your house. It's hard to believe it's only been 2 weeks since I got mine.
Your kitten is adorable by the way. :ThumbsUp:

Thanks so much! I'm very excited. I leave on Tuesday to get her then get back Wednesday night. I get back kind of late and I'm not going to want to go to bed probably. :LOL:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know how that is. When we first got him we had to go to WA for a week, and i was nuts the whole time missing him

Back