I hate you but love u mama!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NycoleD, May 10, 2018.

1. NycoleD

NycoleDLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1,949.26
    Ratings:
    +162
    • Red Sphynx
    • Elephant
    Well Kraizyn did not like his first bath here one bit!!I kept telling him calmly u keep.fighting it's taking longer...its ok baby boy...almost done etc etc etc 20180509_182047.jpg

• Hugs Hugs x 4
    • Like Like x 3

• Traci Smith

Traci SmithLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $6,247.57
      Ratings:
      +561
      Mmmmmmm yup! Takes a bit for sure! Did you try wipes in between? Maybe if he isn’t to dirty it will go faster.

Giza liked the water really close to her skin, like how they do when you get your hair done. Not falling onto her or the basin. I had to grab the retractable head and put it right against her pretty quickly with her feet planted on the ground of the sink.

I found going to the dollar store and in the human bath section there is those scruffy gloves to use to exfoliate shaped like a hand. Get one for each hand! Gives you amazing grip on baby and also cleans fast! Just don’t rub to hard! I rub the shampoo into the gloves so you can hold with one hand and scrub with the other and switch back-and-forth and still have sudsy hands so it just seemed to go pretty quickly then a quick rinse and you’re out of there! Good luck he looks pretty fresh and cute!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
      • NycoleD

NycoleDLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
        $1,949.26
        Ratings:
        +162
        • Red Sphynx
        • Elephant
        That's what I use!! Was taking awhile cause he kept trying to just out...lol

• Hugs Hugs x 2
        • Toa and Ross

Toa and RossGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
          $207,235.13
          Ratings:
          +18,523
          Ooooh bath time isn't fun at all. My boys and girl do hate me after bathtime too. Soon he'll be loving his mommy all up again.