Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I have a bra stealer!!!

nfaerie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My partner works early, so there I was trying to sleep in bed at 6:30am.
My partner yells out to me, 'she's got your bra!'
I was half asleep and like ' what?'
That didn't make sense, we don't leave our clothes where little kitties and doggies can get them.
'Shes got your bra' I hear from the lounge room couch.
Sure enough, while I was trying to sleep, little miss Cleopatra SoftPaws has softly snuck in and raided our clothes basket, found a bra. Then she sneakily stole it all the way to the lounge where she could have her way with it and attack it!! How sneaky is that!??!?!!

Helsinki

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That didn't make sense, we don't leave our clothes where little kitties and doggies can get them.
Sure enough, while I was trying to sleep, little miss Cleopatra SoftPaws has softly snuck in and raided our clothes basket, found a bra. Then she sneakily stole it all the way to the lounge where she could have her way with it and attack it!! How sneaky is that!??!?!!
Hahahah! My sister-in-law's boyfriend's pug steals her underwear. Glad I don't have that problem... But now I feel I've jinxed it, and that I'm going to...

It's incredible what Sphynxies can and will steal! I found a half-chewed SOS (steel wool) pad this morning, soap and all! Yoko somehow managed to sneak it out of the cupboard beneath the kitchen sink. I've also caught her stealing everything from toothpicks to my earphones, using those monkey toes of hers.

Thats soo funny !!! & i thought she was the perfect little lady haha, at least she didnt manage to take it outdoors or hang onto it in the window for all the neighbours to see hehe xxxx
That reminds me of a kitten I had years ago, who pulled tampons out of my purse in front of company. Just in case there was any doubt as to what they were, she helpfully removed the wrappers as well.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Haha! Maybe she's trying to tell you that she's feels ready to wear one. LOL Maybe she'd like a cheetah print in a training bra size to start?

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That reminds me of a kitten I had years ago, who pulled tampons out of my purse in front of company. Just in case there was any doubt as to what they were, she helpfully removed the wrappers as well.
Well you dont half pick your pets hahaha sooo funny, would of loved to be a fly on the wall that day hahaha xxx

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My monkey toddlers tend to attack mine while I try to put them on.....which is why they get banished when I'm getting dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahahah! My sister-in-law's boyfriend's pug steals her underwear. Glad I don't have that problem... But now I feel I've jinxed it, and that I'm going to...
Yeah, I hear you! As soon as I read about some trick here and think, "Well, I'm lucky he doesn't do that," he starts doing it. Example, TP and paper towel unrolling. In the last 2 weeks he has developed quite the effective technique.

That said, I'll be sure to keep an eye on my bras.

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My furry Gary rubs and snuggles my bras. I leave it on the floor outside the bathroom door while I shower. He loves bras-typical man!

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Mommy maybe she needed some support! LOL Sorry couldn't resist :hilarious: All the cats have a thing for our walk in closet so I am always pushing them out the door. Nothing has been stolen yet but Hairry loves taking Q-tips out of the bathroom or trash can (ear chocolates and all).

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Well Mommy maybe she needed some support! LOL Sorry couldn't resist :hilarious: All the cats have a thing for our walk in closet so I am always pushing them out the door. Nothing has been stolen yet but Hairry loves taking Q-tips out of the bathroom or trash can (ear chocolates and all).
Do you live here? LOL My pride is obsessed over my walk-in closet and I am very firm with them to GET OUT if they sneak in. AND Simon is obsessed over Q-Tips and will stand up and get on his tippy toes to stick his head in the bathroom trash can to search for dirty Q-Tips. So funny. :)

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Do you live here? LOL My pride is obsessed over my walk-in closet and I am very firm with them to GET OUT if they sneak in. AND Simon is obsessed over Q-Tips and will stand up and get on his tippy toes to stick his head in the bathroom trash can to search for dirty Q-Tips. So funny. :)

Hairry is the same way with the trash! I have one of those shoe organizers on the back of the toilet closet (the little room they put the tiolet in) and the Q-tips are in one of the pockets. He has learned where the are and loves fishing them out.