Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I have MORE pets!!!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Luckily these are only temporary as my friend Dave is off to Canada for 6 weeks today. I am currently the proud babysitter/aunty of an Egyptian Uromastyx lizard called Ewar and a recently rescued 2 1/2 foot long banana Californian King Snake!! My living room is beginning to resemble a pet shop!

The poor snake has never been handled so am getting him used to it with short hold but he keeps spraying me with musk...and believe me it smells worse than cat spray:Badly: The poor baby doesn't have a name and I've been given the task of naming him...

The list so far is

Manyana
Manyana Nirvana
Carlos
Rommel
Artichoke
Snork...

Any other suggestions are gratefully accepted! :BigSmile:

X

GioThermal

Lairian
I love snakes! I had a ball python that was about 4.5ft long. I named her "MEDUSA" after the lady with the snakes on her head that turned everything to stone. We nicknamed her "Dusa". Then I got pregnant with my son and my husbands mom made me get rid of her. I traded her for the nice 18inch rims for my car. lol. I miss her tho. :(
You should name him "Trouser"... as in "Trouser Snake". lol... sorry... I have a sick mind.:Laugh:

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love snakes! I had a ball python that was about 4.5ft long. I named her "MEDUSA" after the lady with the snakes on her head that turned everything to stone. We nicknamed her "Dusa". Then I got pregnant with my son and my husbands mom made me get rid of her. I traded her for the nice 18inch rims for my car. lol. I miss her tho. :(
You should name him "Trouser"... as in "Trouser Snake". lol... sorry... I have a sick mind.:Laugh:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well the winning names are currently;

Carlos (who will have the middle name of Fandango)
Manyana (full name Manyana Banana)
And Artichoke

But after picking myself up off the floor from laughing so much I am going to consider Trouser!! :LOL::LOL:

Considering Brian the bearded dragons full name is Bri-Nylon after the material Trouser fits in remarkably well!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So that's the final four choices....now to just narrow it down to one....

X

Back