Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I have no internet

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You guys and gals miss me? I just moved and due to a diminishing savings account, I have had to make some drastic changes. One of the first was cancelling my internet. I'm having to watch every penny. Anyone know where I can get a job? Anyway, Ball and I are still doing great. Butterball likes the new place. He's been going nuts since I moved. I've got a few video clips of the little clown that are pretty funny. I'll post them when I get the chance. I don't know how long it will be before checking in again but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Brooke

Banned
You guys and gals miss me? I just moved and due to a diminishing savings account, I have had to make some drastic changes. One of the first was cancelling my internet. I'm having to watch every penny. Anyone know where I can get a job? Anyway, Ball and I are still doing great. Butterball likes the new place. He's been going nuts since I moved. I've got a few video clips of the little clown that are pretty funny. I'll post them when I get the chance. I don't know how long it will be before checking in again but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Good to hear from you, ElGato! Of course we've missed you!! Thanks for the update, and can't wait for the videos :Laugh:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good to hear from you, ElGato! Of course we've missed you!! Thanks for the update, and can't wait for the videos :Laugh:

I've been offline for a while now so I can't read all the posts but did you (Brooke) get a new sphynx?

I can't believe I'm going unplugged. I haven't been offline in 10 years. It's definitely a weird feeling. I used the internet for my daily entertainment. Now I'm bored all the time.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey gato and Ball, good to hear from you!! hope you come back soon! you have some fans here you know!:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
I've been offline for a while now so I can't read all the posts but did you (Brooke) get a new sphynx?

I can't believe I'm going unplugged. I haven't been offline in 10 years. It's definitely a weird feeling. I used the internet for my daily entertainment. Now I'm bored all the time.

ElGato, yes! I did get a new sphynx! (just new to me, she's a 12 year old rescue) I can't imagine going offline. When my internet goes out for more than 10 minutes I start to break out in hives :Angry: Hurry back, we miss you and Ball!

Back