Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I Hit the Sweater Jackpot!

NewSphynxMomma

Lairian
I went to Wal-Mart today and found these sweaters. Aren't they awesome?! They fit nicely and were only priced between $5 to $9!

Attachments

• 2010-12-01_00-00-59_143.jpg
    2010-12-01_00-00-59_143.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2010-12-01_00-03-05_15.jpg
    2010-12-01_00-03-05_15.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 57

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have the first one for Rupert and the pink/purple version of it for Priscilla....they were a good deal....I think mine were $7 a piece. Great score :ThumbsUp:

tessblack

Banned
Yeah they get some cute sweaters. I bought Twitch a christmas dress for $5 there and then saw the same thing at Petco for $15. Same exact dress under another brand.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
They just re did our walmart and we now have a pretty nice pet section I was looking at some things the other day. I wish mine would keep sweaters on all day but the seem to not care for them and when I think they are used to them hubby takes them off telling me they are not happy with them on.

Gizzymom

Banned
I went to Wal-Mart today and found these sweaters. Aren't they awesome?! They fit nicely and were only priced between $5 to $9!

OMG!!! I love the first one and the death/peace blue one... LOL

I am going to Walmart!!! But I will be hitting up someone on here to get them for me if I can't find them!!! I do pay shipping too!!! LOLOLOLOL:LOL:

Gizzymom

Banned

OMG!!! I love the first one and the death/peace blue one... LOL

I am going to Walmart!!! But I will be hitting up someone on here to get them for me if I can't find them!!! I do pay shipping too!!! LOLOLOLOL:LOL:

JacksMom

Banned
My WalMart got LOTS and LOTS (like almost a whole isle) of the $5 sweaters....so many different colors and patterns, and I stocked up for Jack about 6 weeks ago...like a week later when I went they were all gone! I have been checking ever since....I guess I didn't realize how many people clothe their pets!

NewSphynxMomma

Lairian
I'm suprised at how much he doesn't mind wearing sweaters. His pervious owners must have put sweaters on him. I went to Petco today and got him a skull and cross bones collar and leash. I also got my female japanese bob a pink skull with a bow and cross bones. They have bells and I don't generally like the bells, but until he gets used to the house and my female cat, Annabelle, I think it's a good idea so I can keep tabs on him.

Do you guys have any great sites for a fasionable carrier for him?

Gizzymom

Banned
My Walmart sucks!!! :Frown:

I went after work today and all they had were LITERALLY 2 jackets!! No sweaters, no tees, no xmas apparel for pets....

So...... :Whistle:

Is there anyone out there willing to pick me up the 2 skull and crossbones? 1 sweater and 1 fleece??? I will send money via paypal or mail for the items + packing and shipping...

:Question:

NewSphynxMomma

Lairian
All of this skull and crossbones talk has insipred me to find a pirate name for my new baby. How about Booty? Like pirate's booty? Or Jolly Roger, and I would just call him Roger?

My Walmart sucks!!! :Frown:

I went after work today and all they had were LITERALLY 2 jackets!! No sweaters, no tees, no xmas apparel for pets....

So...... :Whistle:

Is there anyone out there willing to pick me up the 2 skull and crossbones? 1 sweater and 1 fleece??? I will send money via paypal or mail for the items + packing and shipping...

:Question:

I can do that :) I have 2 walmarts within 20 miles I'm sure one of them has to have the ones you wanted.:BigSmile:

Back