Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I hope someone can save this guy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
here is the link to him the picture i added is from the first time he was posted forsale they came down in adoption price i would take him but i just got two new kitties i hope someone can give him a home he has been unwanted for months now!!! they are asking 300 adoption i think but might come down more.
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/938890.html

Attachments

• 5IPOQDX7W9CJP4DGW3[1].jpg
    5IPOQDX7W9CJP4DGW3[1].jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 48

Brooke

Banned
Wow. I can't believe this little guy hasn't been snatched up yet. I wonder if there's more to the story? Listings like that in my area would be gone within a day or two.

Thanks for posting!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
People in my area don't want to pay over 300 for any pet I think that is why he wasn't adopted either way i would want to know the story like you said and i would want to see him first but i feel bad for him poor guy

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
People in my area don't want to pay over 300 for any pet I think that is why he wasn't adopted either way i would want to know the story like you said and i would want to see him first but i feel bad for him poor guy

Wow, they certainly wouldn't want to pay what I payed then. It's certainly OK with me though. He's been one of the best investments I've made. When it comes to lovable and dependable friends, no price is too high.

Wow, that web site is really cool. I'll be looking on it for a while.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is where I found Meecho...best site ever, but only because it led me to my baby. I'd probably say that about whichever site helped me find her :BigSmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back