Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I introduce myself!!

Pashmina

Lairian
:BigSmile:

Hi, first of all I want to tell you I'm from Quebec, Canada, so my English may be not so good sometimes! But I registered this forum because it was the most complete! So I'm a 34 year old girl, having a sphynx since about a month, and I love her so much!! Tomorrow I will have another because I'm in love with Sphynx!!!!!!!!
:LOL:

I have a sphynx because they are like a dog, so affectionate!!!! I cannot live without them now!!!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Congrats on your first sphynx- and second on the way- sphynx! I'm sure you'll love this site. :Smile:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Laugh::Woo::BigSmile:Welcome to the Lair, So glad to have you. I am sure you will enjoy it very much the pople here are so nice and friendly. Lots of information on tons of Sphynx questions and a group of Sphynx nuts just like you.(I have 4) So you have not reached my level of obsession yet...Again welcome.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome Pashmina!! From Quebec eh? I have quite a few family members that live there! Wherabouts in Quebec if you don't mind telling? I've been going up there since I was a child.

Back