Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I just could not resist...

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
Ever since we reserved Furby i had 2 necklaces for him ( well they are actually bracelets) but since he is a male, we never had them on him.
Now we have 2 females, so i went shopping for 2 charms today. I think they look so cute!

canna_ketting.jpg

canna_ketting2.jpg

miaula_ketting.jpg

miaula_ketting2.jpg

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great idea, I would love to do that for Nudie! Where did you find the bracelets? It looks like they don't mind wearing them.

tessblack

Banned
Oh they look so beautiful. Just remember there is nothing wrong with boys dressing in girls clothing on this site, Just ask Tux and Johnny.

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
We are from Holland.... I found them in a store with cheap things. Don't know if you guys have stores like that, but then it probably would be like a 1 dollar store...
The charms are from Toys R Us.

Bella07

Banned
Aaawww, your Sphynx are so gorgeous! I am probably going to end up getting a male Sphynx when the time comes, and...Necklaces, pink, you name it! If it's cute and pretty, it'll go on my boy :Wink: :Smile:

JacksMom

Banned
You couldn't resist??? Why would you EVER try to??? When it comes to accessories, girl, just don't EVER resist! Ha! I speak as the diva for fashion and accessories here! Jack, well, he's definitely all boy, necklace and all! I used to make jewelry, so when Jack came home, I pulled out the old bead box, dusted it off, and was on my search for the most "manly" beads I could find. This was the first necklace I came up with...they are ceramic tourquoise beeds with small dark wood beads in between on a stretchy band. Jack doesn't mind wearing it at all; he doesn't even realize its on him. Of course, for safety reasons, I NEVER leave it on him when I am gone :) (I am a ultra paranoid mommy!)

picture.php
[/IMG]

Oh what pretty girls in their necklaces! I love Jack in his very manly accessory as well! He is such a cutie!

I think my Amaryllis would look very pretty in a necklace and well, Gable would just have to suck it up and try one on too!

Back