Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I just saw Melonie lost Ebba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Melonie posted on fb that she lost Ebba.
Makes me cry.
I was hoping she would make it.

Inferno12

Banned
I saw that too. I have missed everything with this kitty. Is this her new one? What happened?

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh Melonie! I was really praying that Ebba would make it. RIP little girl:Cry:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
so terribly sad :( poor Ebba and her family. Sorry to hear Melonie.

Gizzymom

Banned
Melonie... I am so sorry for your loss... We were all praying and you did everything a good mommy could... Our thoughts are with you...:Cry:

holly_savage

Banned
SO sorry to hear about Ebba Melonie. We all know you did everything you could.
Sometimes it just isn't meant to be I guess.
Hugs

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor little Ebba. I'm so sorry for your loss Melonie.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking of you Melonie, loosing a pet is all to fresh for me! :Cry: Sidney will take care of Ebba in heaven I just know it.

Shell_Baby

Lairian
:Cry: Oh no! Poor little Ebba... she was a fighter. Melonie, you and your family will be in our thoughts & prayers! HUGS to you!!!!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone. I am at peace with it for now, or maybe in denile I don't know. She was in the vets office from tuesday-saturday and I brought her home for the weekend but she still wouldn't eat or drink on her own. She then was put on a feeding tube on Monday and from m-w just got worse and worse. She was down to 1.5lbs and was a skeleton. She just was not getting any better, and her organs started to fail. I had her put to sleep on Wed evening. She went very fast and I knew I made the right choice. The vet cried and kept saying things like what if I had done this or what if I had done that?

The breeder wants to work something out, but I haven't been able to call her just because I start sobbing when I talk about Ebba. I don't think I want another kitten I just seem to keep getting the sick ones! Even from different places. We shall see what happens with that.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Melonie, I am so very sorry about Ebba. :Cry: My thoughts and prayers are with you. HUGS.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Oh Melonie ... my heart breaks for you. You did all you could and gave that little girls the best life she could have. Many hugs to you. Rest well, little Ebba.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks everyone. I am at peace with it for now, or maybe in denile I don't know. She was in the vets office from tuesday-saturday and I brought her home for the weekend but she still wouldn't eat or drink on her own. She then was put on a feeding tube on Monday and from m-w just got worse and worse. She was down to 1.5lbs and was a skeleton. She just was not getting any better, and her organs started to fail. I had her put to sleep on Wed evening. She went very fast and I knew I made the right choice. The vet cried and kept saying things like what if I had done this or what if I had done that?

The breeder wants to work something out, but I haven't been able to call her just because I start sobbing when I talk about Ebba. I don't think I want another kitten I just seem to keep getting the sick ones! Even from different places. We shall see what happens with that.

I'm so sorry.
I'm glad that the breeder is willing to work something out.
I don't think I want another kitten I just seem to keep getting the sick ones!
Follow what your heart and gut tells you; maybe you need to give your heart a break and take a refund instead.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
:Cry: I'm so sorry for you loss.

Its a good sign your breeder is there for you tho.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sometimes, I hate to say it, you are sent kitties that weren't meant to be in your life for long- and sometimes, it's more then one and it just makes your heart break so much, you don't even feel like picking yourself up off the floor...

I am so sorry about your Ebba, but am so grateful your breeder is willing to help you through this. Take your time to make whatever decision you must make...

Rest in peace at the Bridge, sweet naked baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.