Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I love him so much

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
As I sit here at the computer Gulliver jumped in my lap and is just sitting around with me enjoying the morning. I forget for a second that he has HCM and just enjoy the moments with him. I wish I could just forget forever. I'm just glad he's here with me now.

Gizzymom

Banned
As I sit here at the computer Gulliver jumped in my lap and is just sitting around with me enjoying the morning. I forget for a second that he has HCM and just enjoy the moments with him. I wish I could just forget forever. I'm just glad he's here with me now.

Awwwwww... Give Gulliver a smooch and a purr from me and Gizmo. You are always in our thoughts and prayers that the two of you get to spend TONS of moments like these together!!! :Adore:

Gizzymom

Banned
Just hold him tight and love him. I think we take it for granted that our pet will be there and sometimes I just hold them and don't let go. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Going to go love on them now. How did I get soooo attached to these little creatures.

Well said, Tess!!
If I even THINK about the day I will not have Gizzy in my life, tears well up in my eyes.... I'm going to get some skin smooches now too...

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Just hold him tight and love him. I think we take it for granted that our pet will be there and sometimes I just hold them and don't let go. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Going to go love on them now. How did I get soooo attached to these little creatures.

Very well said. I totally agree!

Back