Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I need a new loving home in IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jill801

Lairian
Bella is a beautiful 3 year old female. She is very loving to me, tolerant to my husband, likes my daughter and hates my son for no apparent reason. I have watched him with her and he does nothing different than the rest of us and she hisses at him. She will bite (not hard) when she does not want to be pet...to other people not me.

She loves to cuddle (on her terms) and sleeps next to me for most of the night. I got her when she was 8 months old and the lady told me she was very loving and cuddly. She is to an extent but again mostly only with me. She loves when visitors come and rolls on her belly to be pet.

She is petty good in the bath and I can do her nails most of the time without help from anybody else. Not going to say she loves it but it is doable.

I think Bella would do great in a home without kids of any age. In her original home she shared it with a dog but we don't have any other animals so she hasn't been around others for a long time.

She loves to look out the window and never tries to get outside. If you are interested please let me know. Free to loving home. I will not be sending her via airplane so she would need to get picked up.
Bella.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
She's beautiful, she will be adopted for sure.

Some airlines allow a person to take a pet in the cabin as long as the pet is in a proper carrier that fits under the seat. Usually their ticket costs $75 to $100. The cargo area is out of the question but maybe a fantastic pet owner is a short plane trip away, maybe.

Last thing is to consider charging an adoption fee. Even the usual pet adoption centers charge a fee. If a person is serious a small fee for a 3 year old healthy Sphynx is peanuts. Also remember if a person can't afford anything at all, they won't be able to afford medical care, either.

Reina

Lairian
Where are you located in Illinois? North, south, central? She's beautiful! Have you tried your young boy giving her treats and help feed her..? It might help win her over, she will start associating him with treats.

I wish we could take her but our baby is sick with FHV and it's extremely contagious to other cats but I could ask around as I am in Illinois too!

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is stunning I hope you find her a home that will give her the time she needs to adjust. I have a almost 3 year old re homed girl and she is great now but it took her several months to settle in. So make sure whoever takes her knows that since she was only attached to you. That was how our girl was with her previous owner. Plus she was the only pet now she had to adjust to multiple cats but she is great now playful, affectionate with everyone.
Best of luck to you
Take time to get right fit

maria

Lairian
[QUOTbeautifulMommy, post: 330848, member: 5867"]Beautiful girl...I hope she finds a good forever home.[/QUOTE]
Very beautiful and interested

akimble74

Lairian
Hello,

I am checking to see if you have found a home for your Bella yet? She sounds great and I think we may be a good match- I presently live in San Antonio but would be more than willing to figure out the transportation part. If she still needs a loving home please shoot me a text so we can chat details- thanks!

April
602-793-0556

Rohry

Lairian
Bella is a beautiful 3 year old female. She is very loving to me, tolerant to my husband, likes my daughter and hates my son for no apparent reason. I have watched him with her and he does nothing different than the rest of us and she hisses at him. She will bite (not hard) when she does not want to be pet...to other people not me.

She loves to cuddle (on her terms) and sleeps next to me for most of the night. I got her when she was 8 months old and the lady told me she was very loving and cuddly. She is to an extent but again mostly only with me. She loves when visitors come and rolls on her belly to be pet.

She is petty good in the bath and I can do her nails most of the time without help from anybody else. Not going to say she loves it but it is doable.

I think Bella would do great in a home without kids of any age. In her original home she shared it with a dog but we don't have any other animals so she hasn't been around others for a long time.

She loves to look out the window and never tries to get outside. If you are interested please let me know. Free to loving home. I will not be sending her via airplane so she would need to get picked up.
View attachment 47487

I think she is beautiful. I am very interested. I am actually coming to Chicago tomorrow.

12345678900wts

Lairian

View attachment 47487

12345678900wts

Lairian
Hi I lost my beautiful edy she was a female sphynx. I am 60yrs young lol and I can give nothing but love to any animal but my heart is for the sphynx cat. I could provide a loving and safe home. I reside in Milwaukee Wisconsin I live alone with my little Chihuahua and my fish and birds.please give me a chance.Thank you

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know it is devastating. Try to remain active in here and look in the rescue section frequently. @susi794 has a special girl who might be a good fit for you. Try sending her a personal message (conversation)

Patti

12345678900wts

Lairian

View attachment 47487

12345678900wts

Lairian
Hi I was just wondering if you found a home for your beautiful Bella? I really would love to give her my heart. Thank you for your time.

12345678900wts

Lairian

View attachment 47487

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back