Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I need to rehome my baby Nero.

SphynxNamedNERO

Lairian
If someone lives in the south Florida location and would like to give my sphynx a loving home please let me know. Financially I am no longer able to provide for him and my other two domestic cats. I prefer to rehome my babies to a family or someone who will give them the love they been having since kittens. This is very heartbreaking for me.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SphynxNamedNERO ,(((hugs)))
Are you Rehomimg more than one kitty ?

is Nero the one being rehomed ?please tell us more about him , age , health habits and a picture would be great . Please let us know if he is free to approved home. Note the maximum rehoming fee is $250 amd we will need to include in your post .

Please keep us updated

All paws crossed for a perfect home amd big hugs to you for the heartfelt decision .

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If someone lives in the south Florida location and would like to give my sphynx a loving home please let me know. Financially I am no longer able to provide for him and my other two domestic cats. I prefer to rehome my babies to a family or someone who will give them the love they been having since kittens. This is very heartbreaking for me.
Oh love this must be breaking you little heart , I really feel for you ! I think you are totally amazing to put their needs before your own ! In as much as this will break your heart you are sacrificing your own needs and feelings to make sure they get the very best care they need . As your unable to meet those needs right now ! God bless you and I hope you find the purrrfect new mums or dads for your little ones
Xxxx❤️❤️❤️

Catmom1987

Lairian

littleterri

Lairian

Good Morning!

Are you interested in rehoming outside of FL? I live in PA and I have an 8 yo sphynx kitty who needs a companion. My other sphynx kitty recently passed and he is lonely. Please let me know

Thanks

Madsdidonato

Lairian
Hi! I will be in florida this weekend and am wondering if he still needs a home?? I have another Sphynx who is looking for a brother!

SGR

Lairian
Hi! How old is he? I have been looking for one FOREVER and would love to adopt him if he is still available. How much are you asking for him?

Back