Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I need to rehome my little nudie. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffeeaddict

Lairian
We are moving and need to live with my parents for an undetermined amount of time. They straight up said that the cat is not welcome and we don't really have any other options other to rehome our sweetie. She's a caped grey sphynx with blue eyes, she has two litter boxes included and eats the grain free 4Health brand from Tractor supply ( we found that was the best as far as gas and super smelly poos go) We are currently in the Jacksonville Florida area. I would like to recoup some of the cost to put towards our move, but I don't know if it's polite to ask for that. I was hoping to find someone with experience with sphynxes so that I know she'll be properly taken care of (during one of our moves, we had a family member take care of her, and it was catastrophic, no pun intended). If anyone has any advice on how to rehome my baby, please let me know. I don't get on the computer much, but I'll check up on sphynxlair as often as I can. Please, please, I need some advice! 250.00 rehoming fee.mpkitten.jpg mpball.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Foffeeaddict ,(((hugs))) all paws crossed she finds the purrfect home
I will network in my Florida area too

Please keep us updated
((Hugs)))

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Aww what a sweetheart. It's terrible that she is not welcome at your parents' home. I'm very sorry to hear it and I know it must be upsetting for you. You will find a great new home for her here, I just know it. **hugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sphynx Asylum Dad

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So sorry your circumstances are what they are :-( all paws and fingers crossed that you find a good situation for your baby, and soon! We adopted one of our babies from a very good sphynx mom that couldn't keep up and give enough attention- we might be able to provide some insight to help. Ask any questions here or message one of us, we would be happy to help with any information we can provide.

Merle Miller

Lairian
Hello. My wife and I have been considering adopting a Sphynx. We live in Gainesville. We have not have not had a Sphynx before. I have been reading online and I think we can provide a good home. How can I contact you about adoption?

Iwanna Sphynx

Lairian
We are moving and need to live with my parents for an undetermined amount of time. They straight up said that the cat is not welcome and we don't really have any other options other to rehome our sweetie. She's a caped grey sphynx with blue eyes, she has two litter boxes included and eats the grain free 4Health brand from Tractor supply ( we found that was the best as far as gas and super smelly poos go) We are currently in the Jacksonville Florida area. I would like to recoup some of the cost to put towards our move, but I don't know if it's polite to ask for that. I was hoping to find someone with experience with sphynxes so that I know she'll be properly taken care of (during one of our moves, we had a family member take care of her, and it was catastrophic, no pun intended). If anyone has any advice on how to rehome my baby, please let me know. I don't get on the computer much, but I'll check up on sphynxlair as often as I can. Please, please, I need some advice! 250.00 rehoming fee.View attachment 72558 View attachment 72559

Iwanna Sphynx

Lairian
How old is your furchild? Is she healthy? I'd like to see her vet records or I could contact your vet if you'd prefer. You didn't mention if she's spayed or not. I'm so very sorry you need to rehome your love, but I can surely understand. I live in Port Richey. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.