Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I see you...

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yep! Like when you are sound asleep and something pulls you back to conscious reality and you open your eyes to see your cat staring at you CLOSE UP.:Wink::LOL::Wink:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think the most creepy is waking up feeling watched and the cats are intently staring at the corner of the room... at 'nothing'

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I woke up this morning to Snuffie...she had her face right in my face,,our noses were nearly touching and it was sort of dark so all I saw were these gigantic green eyes staring at me,,as if to say,,"Yes, I meant to wake you!" scared me at first until it dawned on me that it was my cat wanting her food!!! lol Crazy cats!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I think the intense morning wakes ups are a part of their plan to control us. When they start staring into corners they are just checking new orders with the mother ship.

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think the most creepy is waking up feeling watched and the cats are intently staring at the corner of the room... at 'nothing'

Harry stares at Mr. Thompson, who is the "nothing" in my house all the time. It is creepy.

Back