Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I swear I love her ...

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I swear I love her I swear I love her I swear I love her!

I love her but I'm going to kill her!
Tonights game is (drum roll please) lets see how many times we can get mom up to chase me off the counter!

I am trying to prep meals for the week and get some work done all at the same time and every single time I sit back down there goes Queen Elfie trying to slink past me into the kitchen!
I kid you not when I say that I have been up no less then 75x.

Elfies is not one for empty threats either, if she gets up there then there would be not one crumb left!

Anyone else playing games tonight?!?

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Catzzzmeow no I hadn't even thought about it; used it once for my puppy never thought about it for a cat.
Never needed it for a cat before; but ever since we switched her to raw she energy level has gone through the roof and she is using her new found pep for EVIL
This is the thanks I get for giving her the good stuff!! :arghh:

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Does not even begin to cover it!
I have to clean my kitchen spotless now before I go to bed ..
If I leave even one crumb she will find it!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Yikes. Canned air or some noise maker that'll freak her out is suggested.

I'm grateful Max hasn't really tried too hard to navigate the kitchen counter. But them I'm a whirling dervish in the kitchen, so he tends to just back away and find safety in Hubby's lap while I'm doing kitchen things.

Hope you find a solution. eeeek.

Sphynx Asylum Dad

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol @pussiette !! Ours all go straight for the counter every chance they get. We are considering the motion detector air cans- put em where the kitties shouldn't be and they get a puff of air if they come too close. I'm always afraid they'll lap at the water dishes in the sink which often has soap in it... Not a good thing!! Hopefully we can break the habit but if not, plan B is a spotless counter all the time (maybe not such a bad thing lol)

@KansasSphynxMom

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She only ever wants up there when there is food out, and most of the time I'm going 6 things at once and so I'm in and out of the kitchen.

She's one of those cats that will eat ANYTHING and of course she has IBS and so if she does manage to sneak something then it's bad news for everyone!

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I have threatened to put Fluffy on a bus to no less than 4 places! She has a penchant for knocking stuff off of everywhere!!! Last week she knocked a pill container containing 1 weeks worth of pills off of my bedstand. That might not sounds like such a big deal for those of you who take a daily vitamin, but for those of us on a round of chemo that is equitable to over 30 pills a day. 30 pills a day x 7 days (of course right after I filled it = 210 pills to FIND and resort back into the container). I used an F work that did NOT rhyme with FLUFFY!

Jen

Emily0404

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Haha jen sorry that did make me laugh :) not about the chemo but about the f word ! Khaleesi has a thing for paper money - I have lost so much - I don't know where she takes it and hides it! We have to put money away from the cat?!! Thief!! Hahhaa

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
She only ever wants up there when there is food out, and most of the time I'm going 6 things at once and so I'm in and out of the kitchen.

She's one of those cats that will eat ANYTHING and of course she has IBS and so if she does manage to sneak something then it's bad news for everyone!
Yeas sensitive stomachs here too the girls make sure I keep nothing on or in the sink and all utensils away ! Etc

Back