Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I totally did something

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG I am hyperventilating, I did something, but I can't tell until everything gets ironed out. Breathe, Breathe.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had happened across a breeders website that had the most gorgeous, in my opinion of course, little girl kitten. I had called the breeder and we talked for HOURS on the phone. I asked her a million and one questions and was really impressed. So I tossed and turned and tossed and turned and about midnight I took the leap and sent in the deposit. She had a lot of interest so I am hoping no one else sent one before me. I haven't called her yet today, I have a million things to do today but if I beat the "rush" I will be getting a new sphynx kitten! If not I will just hang on her waiting list for a different one no biggy. I really hope I get my girl though. She had been thinking about keeping her too so I don't know the waiting is killing me. LOL That is all I will say for now!

PS: She is Awesome!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I had happened across a breeders website that had the most gorgeous, in my opinion of course, little girl kitten. I had called the breeder and we talked for HOURS on the phone. I asked her a million and one questions and was really impressed. So I tossed and turned and tossed and turned and about midnight I took the leap and sent in the deposit. She had a lot of interest so I am hoping no one else sent one before me. I haven't called her yet today, I have a million things to do today but if I beat the "rush" I will be getting a new sphynx kitten! If not I will just hang on her waiting list for a different one no biggy. I really hope I get my girl though. She had been thinking about keeping her too so I don't know the waiting is killing me. LOL That is all I will say for now!

PS: She is Awesome!

Aww, I knew it! Good for you. I hope everything works out great.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
As soon as its final I will post pictures and details I don't want to jinx myself, she did get my deposit so I just have to send the rest later this evening and she should be mine.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't think its going to happen. A friend was suppose to loan me the money since I didn't want to spend that kind of cash until I got my first pay check. We were supposed to meet up today but as luck would have it they have disapeared. I am hoping they just got stuck late at work, but no email calls or texts have me repled to so ya. I won't be mad if they change their mind, just need to let me know so I can tell the breeder!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I don't think its going to happen. A friend was suppose to loan me the money since I didn't want to spend that kind of cash until I got my first pay check. We were supposed to meet up today but as luck would have it they have disapeared. I am hoping they just got stuck late at work, but no email calls or texts have me repled to so ya. I won't be mad if they change their mind, just need to let me know so I can tell the breeder!

Bummer,,well hope it works out.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
No big deal to me, I think all animals come to you when they are supposed to. If its not ment to be its not ment to be! I have the money, but I am one of those paranoid people who won't let my bank account get below a certain level, and if I did this it would so. She is pretty! But if she is not ment for my home thats ok! I will just get a kitten from a future litter. I already told the breeder about this so she knows there is a possiblity of not getting the girl. If I don't get her I hope she KEEPS her and I can have one of her babies. LOL

ckutkuhn7

Banned
No big deal to me, I think all animals come to you when they are supposed to. If its not ment to be its not ment to be! I have the money, but I am one of those paranoid people who won't let my bank account get below a certain level, and if I did this it would so. She is pretty! But if she is not ment for my home thats ok! I will just get a kitten from a future litter. I already told the breeder about this so she knows there is a possiblity of not getting the girl. If I don't get her I hope she KEEPS her and I can have one of her babies. LOL

Kudos to you for being strict with your accounts..lol I'm "balls to the wall" with my money after bills and living expenses are paid,,I figure I mine as well have fun with it cuz I can't take it with me! I don't live a lavish life by no means but I make sure to have fun with what I do have and thats what matters to me. When something means enough to me I make sure it happens and I get it.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ya, I used to be that way, until I had a kid. ;) Here is the girl.

Attachments

• web[1].jpg
    web[1].jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 57

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I wish I could show the youtube video they have of her but it says the breeder she is a chocolate tabby her stripes are awesome.

Bella07

Banned
Oh she is so pretty! Look at her little paws!
Your absolutely right----all animals come into your life for a reason, and I'm a firm believe of that as well.
If it's not too much of a bother, can you PM me the video of her to? I love Sphynx kitten videos! :Wink::Laugh:

Back