Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I was afraid to sleep last night

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So Rayray slept on my side of the bed so that i was in the middle of him and my hubby, I thought aww maybe he is warming up to me and this isn't so bad, i went to roll over to get comfortable and he hissed at me :Dizzy: i thought okay maybe he is hissing at the other cats but then i went to pull up the blanket and he hissed at me again so needless to say anytime i would make a move he would look at me an hiss, to be quite frank i was afraid to go to sleep in case he decided to suck my blood :Worn-out:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yikes!

Maybe he was jealous of Tuttles being SOTW last week.

Or...practicing for Halloween really early.... :LOL:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol i think he just hates me he does this stuff when my hubby isnt around or when he is sleepy i'm thinking we might have to go to kitty therapy

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yikes..lol...only time Kreacher has hissed was when I dropped a plate on the floor and it smashed to pieces. Scared the crap out of both of us

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Scrotie does this hiss-growl sound when I cut his nails, I was shocked the first time i heard it. Not nice!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So Rayray slept on my side of the bed so that i was in the middle of him and my hubby, I thought aww maybe he is warming up to me and this isn't so bad, i went to roll over to get comfortable and he hissed at me :Dizzy: i thought okay maybe he is hissing at the other cats but then i went to pull up the blanket and he hissed at me again so needless to say anytime i would make a move he would look at me an hiss, to be quite frank i was afraid to go to sleep in case he decided to suck my blood :Worn-out:

Maybe he's hissing for one of those Tempur-Pedic mattresses so he can't feel the person next to him move. . . he needs his beauty sleep you know! :Smile:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

:LOL::LOL: Rayray cracks me up. He must be so much fun to be around...when he's not attached to your butt, stealing the baby's stuff or hissing at you that is :Laugh:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well i guess it depends on how you define fun lol but it's never boring with him around that's for sure lol he gets into everything and he is so mouthy he tried to jump up on the table when i had food out and i swatted at him and he swatted me back . He's gonna get it one day :Smile:

Back