Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I Was Forced To Have a Bath Today...But Then...

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So Mum threw me into my bathtub this morning, and nearly scrubbed my whole skin off! And she wonders why I am so tired now?
25E7084D-8E93-4B65-8B55-2C3D35D73F41.jpeg

And then Daddy let me taste some of his ice cream, and I got the dreaded Ice Cream Ear! Please do not let my Mum give me another bath!!!
DCB51BAE-2EA4-439A-8C43-BEAB6EBDD17A.jpeg

Thank you, Mr Marcus A. A.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh Marcus, maybe Cleo can lick you clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hiiii!!! Cleopatra Queen of the Clean Catz here! I would rather chew off his ear than lick it clean! Besides, I can't cause I'm allergic to ever’thing with milk. I hadda go to th’ vets when I licked sum whippy cream when I was a baybee. I was throwing up all over Daddieo and th’ car, an’ I got these huge bumps called hives!

So Stinky Markie hasta deal wit’ it himself! An’ he better hurry, acause Mommie is eyeing th’ kitty bath again!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Yay, it's one of my fave Sphynxie families.

Oh Marcus, you are just fine with ice cream tinted ears. It's very fashionable.

xo I have missed you!!!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi @Xandria ! I've missed you! How are you, your husband and your rascals doing? As you see, Marcus is his normal, dough-brained, but sweet self. I hope we’ll see lots more from you!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi @Xandria ! I've missed you! How are you, your husband and your rascals doing? As you see, Marcus is his normal, dough-brained, but sweet self. I hope we’ll see lots more from you!
I am definitely going to try.

Goodness, I honestly don't know where to begin. I might have to write a novel! ha ha. Seriously though, our family is doing well. I no longer have a husband but a wife (hubby transitioned and is now female -- not a shock to me at all but a long time coming), Max, despite his health issues, is his gentlemanly self but as he ages he is letting down his guard and playing openly now! Min is Min -- Minschief Chews-a-lot. Her teeth are weapons of mass destruction. Together, the four of us are a nice solid family! More soon!

I will have to look at your posts over the last... too long, to catch your stories. Love your writing on here. xo

Back