Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Igor Athena's Baby boy!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is Igor on his first day outside, he loved it! He is from Athena's last litter, and Igor is doing great with his new family! And they just told us they want another one next litter, they almost bought Treespirit's baby Lyra but wanted to wait a bit.:Laugh:

Attachments

• Igor.jpg
    Igor.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 31

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwww! He's gorgeous!! I think it's fab that you get to still see your babies and how fantastic that they want another one!! Congrats on raising such gorgeous sort after babies!:ThumbsUp:

X

holly_savage

Banned
he's sooo cute and I love the name Igor! Reminds me of a Canadian TV show that was on when I was a kid...Hillarious House of Frightenstein...loved that show!

Treespirit

Lairian
He really is a handsome boy. Great to see one of Athena's babies all grown up. :BigSmile: I am very pleased that we got to take Lyra home instead. Though, I am sure they will get a great baby from Athena's next litter. Sometimes things just work out.

susi794

Staff member
Love it when we get to share the happiness with one of our babies new families. He's a cutie!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Awwww he is so cute! Looks like he is loving all the moving parts of the outside world! It's great your able to stay in contact with your past babies.

Back