Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ikea and Sphynx cats

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is a nutty clip with a sphynx cat or two! I swear the Sphynx in the end looks like Leonidas!

Last edited:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
cute commerical... but i guess i'm thinking on a larger scale.. weren't people worried their cat would.. hum- get stuck in a wall?!? or fall from those beams? or get into a bad cat fight?? that would scare me too badly to let my babies wonder around a warehouse like that with all those other cats. they could be exposed to illnesses...
However, the commerical was super cute. and loved the Sphynx with all the lights hanging.. such a pretty shot.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's a cute commercial!....The sphynx is adorable and like klreese said loved that shot with all the lights hanging!:ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yup - my fave was when all the lights were hanging as well. I'm glad that Ikea took the time to get as many different breeds as possible.
I wouldn't worry my DSH of catching something, their immune systems are more sound, and I'm sure everyone had to provide certain records of health of their kitties. Even when you take your animals to PetSmart your suppose to be able to prove UTD on all shots etc if asked.
As a Sphynx owner I would worry of them picking up something tho - I see them as so much more fragile.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The film crew didn't seem too worried they were operating without much of a plan, but the end product came out cute.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I saw (and posted) this video on Facebook. I loved it, especially the sphynx with all the hanging lights.

jessepalermo1

Banned
Hey thanks for sharing .. was good video ... will surely be helpful !!

Last edited by a moderator: