Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ikea Sells a Sphynx Brush

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Speaking of booze, our local brewery delivers! We had beer and gin delivered yesterday. They leave it on the front step and you have to show I.d. through the window!
Lucky... I will have to go to the liquor store and stock up this weekend. We did a good run 2 weeks ago, but cocktail hour has been starting early here. I misjudged my amounts

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Definitely gonna get me a sphynx brush next time I go to the supermarket. And I didn't even notice the booze, I was too busy loving the Beastie Boys. Sabotage should totally be Rankle's theme song, little destroyer that he is.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I went right by the liquor store today when I was food shopping. I mean it's right next door so how could I miss it. I WANTED to go in.....but in the end I saw so many people going in that I decided it wasn't worth the risk. We'll see how this week goes but I definitely get it.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We use a lint brush on Cleo. Marcus doesn’t like it at all.
D46CC17D-D0FE-4EF1-AB07-EC68230716B7.jpeg

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aren’t they a little rough?

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need
No, they are stiff bristles but the ends are actually pretty soft. Like if you brush it on your arm, it doesn't hurt at all. My 2 just LOVE rubbing themselves on hubby's beard scruff, which is where I got the idea.

Back