Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'll be offline for a while

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sadly, I just got news that my grandmother is going downhill fast :( I've been told that I need to start making arrangements to go visit her soon if I want to see her, it's heart breaking because up until earlier this year she's been very healthy, she's only in her late 70's :( Anyway, I'll be taking some time away from everything to deal with these news and go visit her, it's kind of come as a shock - My other grandmother is dying of cancer, and since my grandmothers have played a bigger part in my life then my parents, the reality I'm loosing both of them is really hitting me hard.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, Lydia. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that Lydia, wish you the best of luck from Sphynx Lair! We will see you when you get back, hope all goes well!:ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
You have A safe trip our thoughts are with you! This is A sad time but try to enjoy the time with your grandmother while you are with her.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry to hear about your family. If you need anything or just someone to listen we will all be here for you.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you everyone! Right now I'm just kind of.....overwhelmed! It's so hard to watch my grandmothers grow old and ill, it's even harder knowing I'll be loosing them, I live a good 8 hrs from the one, and about 10 hrs from the others, so it hasn't been possible to see them as much as I'd like these last few years, which just makes it harder!!!!