Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I’m back....re-introductions

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww I love that. It’s so amazing to just stare back into their eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@GabbyJ stopping by to say hello and check in for updates

Hugs amd positive vibes
Head smooches to all

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Man. I’ve missed Sphynxlair (usually follow on Facebook) and the unity and love of the breed here. I usually lurk but haven’t posted nor have I even chimed in on any threads (sorry guys!). A lot has happened since we’ve brought Kit-Kat (now Mr. Beats) home and labored over his many ails at the time. Going back through my history was a nail-biting experience. He’s been healthy since then, very healthy. He weighs a whopping 13 pounds. Goodness! We’ve also introduced two more kitties since we’ve gotten him. Both rescues and both moggies. A sweet, petite black female: Sephira. She’s lovely but particular. She is so far on the other end of tolerance, total diva. We adore her though. Then we got a Maine Coon mix, Linux. Most laidback, fluffy little trilling, pancake making slobber machine. He is loved as well but he only loves my husband. NOW, we are adding another and this time will be another dream kitty: a lykoi (a sweet tabby girl with the most beautiful mask). I realize this is a sphynx forum and I’m only 1 in 4 here but....she’s partially bald, in some places and only some times throughout the year. Hahahahaha. Anyhow, I’ll leave pictures of all my babes and soon to be babes here for everyone. I hope to be around much more since you guys are always so knowledgeable and supportive and I don’t feel like such a crazy cat lady here.
Hi there ! I think being a crazy cat lady / Guy is compulsory on our forum .. thanks for sharing your pictures of your lovely fur babies. And nakid bubba
Xxx❤❤❤Xxx