Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm back with the new kitties

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi all: So sorry to have been MIA this past week. Been in CA getting Dude and Birdie and visiting friends. I would post pics of them if I knew how:Cry:. I love having 4 sphynx! When I walk in I see them everywhere lol. Maizie is having a hard time accepting the new ones but hopefully things will get better after time. These 2 are much more social than Jack and Maizie. Birdie is a talker and a Mommy's girl. Dude Coo's like a very loud pigeon when petted. It cracks us all up! They are so much more vocal than Jack and Maizie. I love all my babies! Lauren from the rescue was so good to work with and really went out of her way to make sure everything went well. I M2M which was fun. I saw Cleo, Wrinkles, and Polar. they are all so cute and she had them all dressed up. She and hubby were very nice and I am glad for the opportunity.

It was pretty lonely when they both left!! I really missed Birdie on my lap while I was watching Amercan Idol! I am so glad you have them now and hope that Mazie and Birdie become good friends. Hope your mom is loving them. There are plenty of laps at your house for them to sit on.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They're are gorgeous!!!

Congratulations on your new babies and glad to have you back!

X