Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm Back!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yea if i had no access to the internet i would freak... but the iphone fills in where needed!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I would ever be able to figure out how to use the iphone? It was bad enough learning how to text! Our daughter is always sending me messages with things like ttyl and half the time I have no idea what the hell it means the other day I typed back a bunch of letters that I knew meant nothing at all and had her going for A while that it meant something and I was cool and hip, well after she figured out my little joke she told me I was A looser and should realy try not to be cool:Surprise: little brat!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't think I would ever be able to figure out how to use the iphone? It was bad enough learning how to text! Our daughter is always sending me messages with things like ttyl and half the time I have no idea what the hell it means the other day I typed back a bunch of letters that I knew meant nothing at all and had her going for A while that it meant something and I was cool and hip, well after she figured out my little joke she told me I was A looser and should realy try not to be cool:Surprise: little brat!

when ever my niece would talk to me on yahoo messenger I would have a second window up that was basically a dictionary of all the letters she was typing or else I had no idea what she was talking about. Now she just thinks I'm the cool aunt who's down with the lingo:LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
when ever my niece would talk to me on yahoo messenger I would have a second window up that was basically a dictionary of all the letters she was typing or else I had no idea what she was talking about. Now she just thinks I'm the cool aunt who's down with the lingo:LOL:

Darn kids!!!

Back