Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm Back!

mercurysmile

Lairian
I wanted to thank everyone here for being around when Walter got sick and we had to put him down a few months back. It was gut wrenching, but it was great to have this community to turn to.

I just wanted to say that the breeder really stepped up- she felt horrible about it all. It turned out Walter did test positive for FIP, we still don't know where he picked it up. (i am paranoid about the vet now!) the breeder looked into all his siblings, and I am happy to say they are all doing great and healthy.

A new litter was born on March 10th, and we get to have 2 of them!!!! We are pretty excited. I picked out a chocolate female right away- she looks darling. We also got a silver/cream coloured male. I am hoping that since they are siblings, they will get along well. I want to name them Matilda and Seamus, but we'll have to wait till they get here to decide.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone, and share some good news for a change. I'm really excited about our "itty-bitties" that are on their way to us.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back. Sorry about your boy passing away.

You will have to put up pictures of your new babies. How exciting. I love the names :ThumbsUp:

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome back to the lair! I am truly sorry about Walter....FIP is horrible. I am glad that you are getting 2 new babies and I can't wait to see pictures. I love the names too!

Back