Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm Back

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'll still have limited access for a while, but I'm back from spending some time with my family and getting things figured out! Still making a decision on the baby - The breeder told me she'd hold him however long it takes me to come up with the rest of the money if I really want him, or even work something out with me to pay over time and not get his papers (since I want to show him) until he's paid off, but with loosing my job, the added expense of another kitten is something I'm not positive I should be taking on right now......

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Lydia I hope all went well!:ThumbsUp:

Brooke

Banned
I'll still have limited access for a while, but I'm back from spending some time with my family and getting things figured out! Still making a decision on the baby - The breeder told me she'd hold him however long it takes me to come up with the rest of the money if I really want him, or even work something out with me to pay over time and not get his papers (since I want to show him) until he's paid off, but with loosing my job, the added expense of another kitten is something I'm not positive I should be taking on right now......
I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you are! Glad to see you back. That's great the breeder is willing to work with you. I hope everything works out. Fingers crossed!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Back Lydia.
It is nice the breeder will do that for you.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's great to hear from you again! Hopefully everything is getting better for you.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Eeeek! I'm in the same boat as you. I too have reduced my expenses and one of the first too go was the internet. I don't know how I'm managing. I don't have cable TV either. I used to read all the posts but there are so many new faces and new posts and I can't keep up with my limited internet. So I'm apologizing ahead of time when I ask something that's been answered a hundred times.

Anyhoo, we'll get this thing figured out. When you get that six figure income let me know and I'll come aboard and we can both get a new sphynx.

Good luck with your job hunting. I hope it works out for you.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sounds like a plan Elgatoloco! Anyway, I've made my final decision on Piglet, it breaks my heart, but I need to be realistic - One more set of vet bills and mouth to fee just isn't a good idea for me right now. I hated turning him down, the breeder is offering me pick of the litter from her next litter, hopefully by then I'll be in a bit better of a position financially and will be able to afford to properly care for a new baby!