Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm excited to be here!

dubeespot

Lairian
Hi there, I am a fairly new sphynx mommy.....My hubby and I have had many cats over the years and 3 greyhounds too (all rescues). We currently have 2 greyhounds, a furry kitty and 2 naked kitties too! I have always loved the looks of the sphynx cat and always desired to have one. Being a rescuer I thought it might never happen. I had looked on petfinders.com several times and no luck until one day late April this year!!! Yay I found 2 up for rescue only about an hour or so from home, so I inquired - got grilled and interviewed and 4 days later was driving home with our 2 new babies........I never fell so in love with an animal so quickly as I did these guys. That night Bobbee - my pink boy slept with me up against my chest under my chin and that's how he sleeps with me evernight!!! Miss Tiki - my sealpoint? girl - came to us in the middle of the night purrrrring up a storm looking for major affection - and continues to do the same today! I call her Tiki Birdie because every chance she can get she is on my shoulder!!! I am so addicted to them, I want more and more and more!!! But don't know where I would find the time and extra arms to give them all the love they require!!! LOL

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello dubeespot and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found us! Those are two beautiful sphynx you have! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

JacksMom

Banned
Welcome here! I recently found this place, too, and it quickly became my most favorite place on the cyberspace! I know exactly how you feel! I had regular/hairy felines for many years and grew up with cats and dogs and loved them all dearly, but when I got Jack, it was strangely different. I was literally addicted to him and when at work, I would miss him terribly and couldn't wait to get home to him! They have a strange strong effect on us, don't they? We are the ones definitely owned by them!!!:BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! This site is addicting- you'll love it. I think the number of sphynx we own goes up as the number of members goes up:LOL:

dubeespot

Lairian
Thank you everyone! This seems like a great place to be......Jack's mom- I love your quote "~My life was incomplete until I got a Sphynx~" sooooo true!!!!:ThumbsUp:

Back