Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm Grizou and I'm the sphynx of the month!

Grizou

Lairian
This little baby gives us so much pleasure, I thought I'd share his Sunday outfit!

Attachments

• 20220711_132924.jpg
    20220711_132924.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 35

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Grizou is very handsome. What a looker.

Is your interview going to be posted soon?

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my hat if you continue sharing such awesome pictures I would definitely give him the title Sphynx of the yea. Thank you for sharing
He is so cute

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Grizou , Oh my heart, precious!!! adorable Sunday outfit..

here is an older thread SOTM Opal... and example of interview questions ..

Opal Jean, you are SOTM!
How goes this make you feel?

"I told Mom it was only a matter of time before I was recognized for the beauty that is I, Opal Jean"

How did you find Sphynxlair?
"Mom was just looking up questions about my breed and found amazing people here on the website. "

What keeps you coming back to Sphynxlair?
"The pawesome friends you make behind these usernames. The no judgement. And just a date space to talk about just the Sphynx Breed since we are not like the typical cat. Also, the fact that everyone is very connected. They don't mind the million photos my mom posts of me. And when she doesn't, someone will check in with us to see what's up. That's amazing."

Where do you and your human live?
" We live in northern Alabama. But we live in a semi truck most of the time. I guess I consider myself a Gypsy Sphynx that follows my heart which usually is where our loads are going."

Do you have any pet buddies you share your home with?
" Nope. I'm an only KitKat. My sister's want pets of their own once the house is built. As long as they are in cages then i won't mind.

How old are you?
I was born October 11th, 2018 so I am now almost 6 months old!

Whats your favorite Snack?
"I live freeze dried liver and heart. I also love peanut butter, bananas, baby food, popsicles, apples, and milk.

Whats your favorite Pastime?
"I love people watching, bird watching, chasing bugs, and watching/chasing the raindrops on the windshield. Also playing chase when we are at home."

Do you sleep with your human?
" Yes. I have free reign of the house and the truck. So I sleep wherever I want. But that's usually with my mommy or daddy."

Shout outs to anyone in the community?
"I want to shout out everyone in this community. All of the Sphynx lovers who shut negative people up and love us unconditionally. Who deal with us being needy, sassy, snuggly, overly affectionate, and super nosey. And shout out to the ones who keep this community together and make it a safe space for us.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
A sphynx brings out the best in humans
Love Love Quote Reply
Select for moderation Report Edit History Delete Warn
  • Love
Reactions:You, pussiette, pattyleo182 and 19 others

Grizou

Lairian
@Grizou , oh yes!!! favorite toy??? silliest habit? naughtiest thing? favorite snack?
Springs are my favourite toys! Love to make passes and bring them everywhere in the house!
My silliest habit? Bite my Mom and Dad's toes before I settle to sleep! But maybe that's the naughtiest thing I do! I quite a good boy you know!
I love to eat! My mom shares cheese, yogourt, a bite of fish once in awhile...but I love Stella and Chewy kibbles!!
I like to dress up, play, sleep, eat, and cuddle! I have such a wonderful life!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Grizou , awh... Grizou is such a sweetie! he most certainly has a wonderful life of love. hope you share pics and tales! all paws are family