Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Im In Love Again....

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my goodness!!!! I go on hoobly everyday just to look!!:Wink:

Well I just saw this beautiful girl I think (I have to read again, as I was mezmorized(SP?) by her!) OH MY GOODNESS SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• cutie.jpg
    cutie.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 39

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If you send me the cattery name I can see if she scanned before.
That kittens looks nice though.
Nice Wrinkles.
There are ways to check the lines.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I dont know her cattery name or anything.... I am not going to email either cuz I would just want her more if she does scan....:LOL::LOL: I am staying away..... Just admiring her picture!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
One more never hurts right :LOL::LOL: I have Snuggles and Casper coming in May. Wont get another for a little while anyway:Wink::Wink: But she is very very tempting!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
she is beautiful! i actually really love the black and white one this person has listed, though.

just remember, you have your beautiful blue eyed baby coming from a good breeder.... just BE STRONG!

Yup So true, I can not wait!!! I am going to go see her in 2 weeks too!! :ThumbsUp:

And yes the black and white one is nice too!!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Giiiiiiive iiiiiiiiiin (said in hypnotising voice) you know you want tooooooooo!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

yoooooooouuuuuuuu ggggggiiiiiivvvvvveeeee iiiiiiiinnnnnnnn muuuuuuggggggg yyyyyyyyy wwwwwwaaaaannnnnnttttttssssss aaaaaaaa fffffrrrrriiiiiieeeennnnddddd :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhhh Buterball!!!!!!! Go get daddy's money and buy yourself a playmate! I wont tell daddy! Shhhhhhhhhh:Whistle::Whistle:

GioThermal

Lairian
What are you waiting for??? If you don't get her I will! j/k. But think about it... if you don't get her someone that will abuse her might. GO GET HER!!! :Surprise:

Back