Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Im new here.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello, My name is Colleen, I dont have any pets because I had to move alot over the years but im settled now finally. I turn 30 on sunday and i want a nakie (as my friends call them lol). They remind me of myself. pale, and sunburn easily :)

I am on disability and spend alot of time at home now. I dont have money to spend on a pedigree. I have bad fur allergies but sphynx seem to be a good compromise lol. I live in an apartment so i dont want to get a dog because i have a roomate. She has blessed us with a ... poodle. and she is gone 10 to 12+ hrs a day. i take care of him most of the day so he wont cry. I do call him "Useless" because he doesnt emote, or play with toys.

But i would like to rescue a sphynx ideally. I dont intend to show it. Just want a companion animal mostly and a huge amount of laughs from the wrinkles :)

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, Colleen! Good luck in finding your new sphynx companion... they are wonderful pets to have! It may take you a little time and patience, but you'll eventually find your sphynx.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
HEHE i TOTALLY forgot to say where i am... im getting over a huge respiratory infection and workin on my 4th day with 4 hrs of sleep or less.

I live in Jacksonville, Florida.

Its about an hr south of the Georgia border and i-95 goes thru town and right on the ocean and lots of driving!

Wuahful

Lairian
:Cry::Cry: I miss my beautiful florida. I'm stuck in the middle of Nowhere, Arkansas. I hope you find your kitteh soon! I too am in a state of kittehlessness, so we can be sad and look together! :D

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Apcloleen and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck in your hunt for your new Sphynx! Please share all when you get him or her!:Laugh:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! I am always posting babies for homes! I am sure if you stick around you will find a loved one soon!

gizmo6370

Banned
th53001531.gif
Colleen....welcome to the lair :Smile:

Back