Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm new....

KikaCats

Lairian
This is one of my Binx. A Sphynx and Bengal mix. Her name is Phoenix. Yesterday she turned 9 wks old.

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 35

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@KikaCats welcome to sphynxlair. Good to have you here. You already have quit a catfamily:). Can imagine a sphynx would do great in your family. Your little Binx is super cute and beautiful.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@KikaCats , cute alarm! Phoenix is adorable !
Can't wait to see more pics and tales!
Especially the personality :)

Several of us have sphynx and Bengals

Jump in and enjoy with us :)

Can you share pics of you Siamese and other Binx?
Names :)?
They are all lair family here

Zyra

Lairian
Hi, welcome! Lovely to have you!

I had never heard of binx before and wow, I'm infatuated! Do they have sphynx or bengal personalities? She is too gorgeous.

KikaCats

Lairian
Well Phoenix and her brother Koda are my Bengal/Sphynx mix kittens. They are both 10 weeks old. And although the are nice and fluffy they have the personality of a Sphynx. The hop around while playing like little bunnies! It's the cuttiest thing ever. And they fear nothing! At 8 weeks they were already flying off the bed. Lol
And Aditi is my Siamese mix. And she has the loudest purr box I have ever heard! She is 4 months old.
Her name means "keeper of the light that illuminates all life."
And well, Phoenix got her name because her color is the color of ashes and well the Phoenix is reborn from their ashes. And I named her brother Koda because his name means companion/friend.
Sorry for the long reply but I love my Purrbabies so much!

KikaCats

Lairian
This is my Aditi. She's a sweetheart!

Attachments

• IMG_1289.JPG
    IMG_1289.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1599.JPG
    IMG_1599.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 14

KikaCats

Lairian
And this is my Koda. The only way I could tell him apart from his sister at the beginning was by their paws. All four of Phoenix's paws are white. Now I can tell them apart by the way the prounce around and by their personalities. They are so much fun! It's so hard to get a good picture of the 3 together but I'm determined to do it! Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2310.JPG
    IMG_2310.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 14

KikaCats

Lairian
Hi, welcome! Lovely to have you!

I had never heard of binx before and wow, I'm infatuated! Do they have sphynx or bengal personalities? She is too gorgeous.
Thank you. I had never heard of them either. A friend of mine has Phoenix and Kodas older brother. And she was the one who got me in touch with the person she got hers from. They are such adorable kittens. And their personalities are so beautiful! They are the most affectionate kittens I have ever seen! They are fearless AND fiesty! On their first day home Aditi was wanting to check them out and they both Hissed at her and puffed out like fireballs! It was hilarious. But after 3 days they became the best of buddies. Thank Goodness the transition was so fast!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Adita is a beauty, just like Phoenix. So cute how they cuddle and play together. Best friends forever!
Two adorable little peanuts with Koda as their handsome little brother.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@KikaCats OMG The CUTENESS overload in your house!!! They are ADORABLE!!! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pics and hearing the stories all about their adventures together!!

Back