Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I'm ready for my close-up.....

Nair Bare

Lairian
Just wanted to share some recent pictures of Peeve (Gooseberry) with all his friends here. I know most of you followed his story from birth, so here is your 'almost' six month update. He is such a joy and has totally captured my heart and soul.

Attachments

• IMG_5683_2.jpg
    IMG_5683_2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5686_2.jpg
    IMG_5686_2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5694_2_2_2.jpg
    IMG_5694_2_2_2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5665_2.jpg
    IMG_5665_2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5656.jpg
    IMG_5656.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 52

susi794

Staff member
Wow! What a gorgeous boy he's grown up to be! Wasn't he the one Shannon had to pull out of the litterbox? LOL--he sure has come a long way from there!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the last picture where he is looking up as if to say - kiss me I am handsome.:Kiss:

Nair Bare

Lairian
Yes Susi, Peeve Gooseberry, is Shannon's little litter box boy. He is a great kitty even if he entered the world in the litter box. In honor of his start in life, I gave him a Litter Robot thinking if he wanted to be in a litter box than he should at least get to ride around and 'round in it. He will watch that thing do its' duty for hours. It is better than a cat TV.

Hey Gummi, bro sends his love and hopes you are doing well. He has whipped Snortgurgle, the Great Dane, and the two resident Scottish Folds, Maxx and M.E., into shape. Have you gotten your herd in order yet?

"I'm going in to be fixed at the end of this month. And I didn't know I was broken but mom says I'll be cuter or was that word neutered? Nah, it must have been cuter!" says Peeve.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"I'm going in to be fixed at the end of this month. And I didn't know I was broken but mom says I'll be cuter or was that word neutered? Nah, it must have been cuter!" says Peeve.

Mom says it's called tutored, I think it'll make you smarter!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
He'll be much more comfortable being a button boy--then they won't stick to his legs when it's hot. :Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Oh wow, this is the kitty I fell for from the beginning. He is so handsome!! Give him our love. Snuffie thinks he's studly!! lol

Nair Bare

Lairian
Thanks everyone for the kind words about my pet, Peeve. He is a keeper, for sure.

Peeve does have a bit of an attitude with Maxx, my Scottish Fold button boy. Every time Peeve scratches Maxx he gets an infection and off to the vet Maxx goes. So...... it is time for Peeve to lose his big boy ways and become a sweeter member of this family.

These constant infections caused by Peeve's scratches and bites makes me wonder if Sphynx harbor a bacteria or protozoa which other breeds may not have? We all freely admit that their feces and flatulence is far stronger than other cats, so could there be something different in their basic makeup? Poor Peeve, the vets and I are calling him "Typhoid Mary".

Peeve's weekly baths and almost daily claw cleanings are not helping to lessen these infections. And Maxx responds quickly to the antibiotics, but why would Peeve's attacks always cause an infections? Maxx and his sister M.E. (Emmy) have been rough-housing for over eight years with no infections. So any ideas?

Back