Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Im rose

rose shair

Lairian
5BD1B845-A4D3-474B-9D9E-8B28177B25CE.jpeg 19B6899D-A5A8-4057-AD48-1E534201FD57.jpeg 7EF23BC3-DDFF-492A-921C-186EAF41DE37.jpeg So where to start?
I’ll start with our furrbabies.
1st is milo, I got him off craigslist, he was 11 months, he will be 13 in sept. Next is batgirl,
she is pictured in my avatar, she just turned 1, I also got her from craigslist, then there is otis and tramp, otis is 10 and he is my orange kitty, got him from grandmas when was a baby, next is tramp, she showed up at my house when she was approximately 6 months and never left. Lastly I also have 3 fish tanks, i’m into large cichlids, and 2 chubby frogs (big boy & baby) and 1 pac-man frog(abadawn).
I’m here because I really want to give a home to a sphynx kitty.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@rose shair welcome to sphynxlair for you and your furrbabies. They're all beautiful. The sphynx that will come to live at your place is a lucky one with all the fur buddies!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Wow! You have your hands full! Thanks for sharing pics of your cutie pies. I’m not a dog person, but that first pic is so sweet it makes me want to smoochie his face all over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@rose shair , welcome to the lair family ! So glad you shared pics of your furkids! Adorable!

I bet your cichlids amd frogs are gorgeous! Hoe you can share pics of them too!
I have fish tanks for my sphynx entertainment ! Thought about an axolotyl or African clawed frog tank.

Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch while you await the sphynx stars to align .
There is a lot of great information here to prepare for a sphynx gotcha!

Sphynx Cat Help Center

Yoda mom

Staff member
@rose shair , glad you are enjoying this fun friendly community and the great threads to research about being owned by a sphynx :)

Your pics are adorable!
Please feel free to share more while the sphynx stars align.

Love to see your fish tanks pics too!

Back