Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Im so cold....... haha

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Snuggles evedently thinks I dont keep it warm enough in here for him so while I was laying in bed playing on here :) he decided to push his little butt under my laptop.:LOL::LOL: He cracks me uo everyday!!!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL! That's so cute!

Ours walks on the laptop and brings things up on the screen I didn't even know you could do!!! The other day I had to search the help menu because I couldn't work out how he had changed my settings! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

susi794

Staff member
ROFL--one time mine typed and sent out a PM on my Facebook page. My friend emailed me and asked me what was wrong with me--was I having a stroke or something? They had typed several times, but never managed to SEND before.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ROFL--one time mine typed and sent out a PM on my Facebook page. My friend emailed me and asked me what was wrong with me--was I having a stroke or something? They had typed several times, but never managed to SEND before.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

OMG Too funny!!! What talented babies you have:LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet loves my laptop and often sits on it, bringing up all kinds of applications. Sometimes she even types stuff on it, which makes me wonder if she's communicating to someone out there in some strange language (Twilight Zone music inserted here).

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ya snuggles walks all over keyboard of the desktop, not my laptop though:ThumbsUp: One time he made the sreen view really small and I could not figure out how to get it bigger for the life of me. Then a little bit later he sat there again and fixed it. Little devil:Wink:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL so cute! Mo sticks his head under my laptop too, to feel the heat! He always walks over the keyboard to which is so annoying.....He once managed to search 'birds protection' on google. Could of been worse I guess ......

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sophie loves my laptop too. She sits on it til it starts dinging at her and then she'll start scratching at the keys! :LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL:

That's a Mug-Y favourite too! Last night he managed to flick the enter and the delete button off my boyfriends laptop...he wasn't impressed and I had to hide behind a pillow laughing!!:LOL::LOL:

X

susi794

Staff member
:Woo: Mine have partially disconnected a couple of keys--but never the whole key. OMG, that just gave me visions of coming home some night and finding all the keys torn off and down the heating vents or something--never to be seen again. :Dizzy::LOL:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Woo: Mine have partially disconnected a couple of keys--but never the whole key. OMG, that just gave me visions of coming home some night and finding all the keys torn off and down the heating vents or something--never to be seen again. :Dizzy::LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I can picture this! Us looking for all the pieces and them sitting there watching us on all fours looking while they are laughing!:LOL::LOL:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL

I bet they secretly get on Sphynxlair behind our backs. They all message each other in a secret thread somewhere.

Back