Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I’m so rusty finding my way around

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello guys I’m struggling finding my way around so please be patient with me , if I post a thread in the wrong section
I will soon get the hang of it ( well you all know I’m a little dim ah ha ) so I hope to see all your pictures and your threads about your babies this is the only place I can have bragging rights ah ha
Xxx❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Anita Eccleston big Hello :) to you Cleo and Mr Bagins!

I am so excited you jumped back in! I missed your pics amd tales amd great info you share with members
You always make us smile!

No worries about posting sections! Just enjoy with us!

Welcome back hugs n head smooches !
Think I will make some tea to celebrate ! ;)

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Anita Eccleston big Hello :) to you Cleo and Mr Bagins!

I am so excited you jumped back in! I missed your pics amd tales amd great info you share with members
You always make us smile!

No worries about posting sections! Just enjoy with us!

Welcome back hugs n head smooches !
Think I will make some tea to celebrate ! ;)
I didn’t realise just how much I missed reading the topics and seeing the pictures .. I will have to show you how I have turned my bedroom into a jungle gym for my babies xxx❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would love to see that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hiya love il take some pics tomorrow Bagins loves to climb so I used my noggin and came up with a great idea. How to get this reprobate kid !! Some exercise xx ❤️❤️Xx little Cleo isn’t much of a climber but she does try to copy him sometimes lol xx❤️❤️xx

Back