Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

i'm very exited =D xx

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
my younger sister is due to have her baby on wednesday this week although i very much doubt he will come on time. i'm so happy for her and her partner they been thrue so much recently and now everything seems to have come together for them.
they have just bought their first home together and are settling in together nicely. before this my sister had lived with me since she was 13 as my mother who is an acholic could no longer take care of her. she is only 17 but is very mature for her age, and her partner is one amaizing guy he had to retire from the army after he was bobmed and suffered severe injuries almost resulting in death, he received comensation and with this he bought himself a house for him and my sister to build their family life together. they re so happy for the first time in years and i am so happy or her to have someone who will take care of her and make her happy,
yesterday they came round to visit and they asked if i would be at the birth of their son, :BigSmile: i obviously said yes and i am sooooo exited she had mentioned it before but i thaught she was joking but they both want me there. so now its just a waiting game when will she pop lol!!!! :LOL:
well i thaught ide share the happy news as we dont get much of that these days thanks for reading xxxxx

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
thanks for all the kind words guys. went to see the midwife or the lasrt time this morning with my sister and everything is all good its just waiting time now baby is fully engaged and is the right way round and is very it and healthy so fingers srossed she isnt waiting for him for to long and that her labour goes well xxxxx
thanks again guys will deffo inform you all of any news. xxxxx

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great news. You'll be a wonderful support person for your sister.

thanks i really hope i am. its nice as we have both shared the experience she came to the birth of my youngest Lexie, it was really nice to have her there and now i also get to share the same experience with her. we didnt get on at all when we were younger but now we are so close and more like best friends than sisters really,
we are off out to have dinner together tonight we are calling it her last night of freedom lol should be nice to spend some time together on our own havnt done it in ages and my OH is watching the kids:Surprise:, how great even i get a break :LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
thanks i really hope i am. its nice as we have both shared the experience she came to the birth of my youngest Lexie, it was really nice to have her there and now i also get to share the same experience with her. we didnt get on at all when we were younger but now we are so close and more like best friends than sisters really,
we are off out to have dinner together tonight we are calling it her last night of freedom lol should be nice to spend some time together on our own havnt done it in ages and my OH is watching the kids:Surprise:, how great even i get a break :LOL:

I hope you both had a fun night out together.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
we had a really nice time thanks,
lol my sister decided Mc Donalds was the place to go :LOL: i was thinking more of a slap up meal but no the pregnant lady craved hamburgers :LOL: it was nice we even had a Mcflurry mmmmmmmmmmmm.:Laugh:

Back