Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ima bad wife......

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am pms'ing (sorry guys) so bad, I can barely concentrate on anything other than the *need* for chocolate NOW.....I just ate 6 pieces of my hubby's Ferrero Rocher chocolates :Pudently: <sigh> Hubby's on night shift and won't be home until I am getting up, so I am hoping I can replace them by the time he wakes up :Dizzy: lolz

Gizzymom

Banned
If it makes you feel any better my face is breaking out like a teenager for my PMSing..ugh, the not so fair joys of womanhood!:ThumbsDown::ThumbsDown:
My face has been breaking out for the past week and I am NOT PMSing!!! No one told me that I would have to deal with wrinkles AND zits in my 30's!!! (late 30's.. LOL):ThumbsDown:

tessblack

Banned
I have to say I have never had it (I know I am super lucky) and getting to the point where I won't anymore. But I am super stressed about my health crap and have three cold sores on my mouth, Happy New year hubby!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just be nice to the man or you will feel the wrath of Butternuts. I will give the command to bite your toe. Oh no, he's taking a dump right now and it stinks. You think a good 20 feet would provide a good buffer. Lord have mercy Butterball! You stinky little turd goblin.:Sick::Struggle:

Bella07

Banned
Oh my goodness---now this, I can relate to! I always get horrible cramps. Can never get out of bed, and lay there with a heating pad strapped to me while I wait for relief. Good News though, SL is perfect for me when I am pms'ing as well, you guys really help distract me!

And then there's the cravings---I crave everything! Whether it is salty, cruchy, chewy, chocolate, etc. But, chocolate is my favorite! I always keep a stash in my pantry for when I'm in "need" :LOL: I also get pretty rude that time of month...I pick fights with people, scream, and then cry. I get pretty crazy. I just feel bad for any future husband of mine :Dizzy: Enjoy your husband's chocolate! Hope you feel better!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think my husbands figure is always better than mine because I'm the one eating all the chocolate- no wonder:LOL: Reading all these posts on this thread made me feel normal- need for mass chocolate consumption, mid 30's breakouts etc. I love the lair, where else can we share things like this. Nightspidy I think if given the choices to forgive you for eating his chocolates or confronting a woman on PMS, your hubby would definately go with the less painful choice #1:LOL:

tessblack

Banned
I am pms'ing (sorry guys) so bad, I can barely concentrate on anything other than the *need* for chocolate NOW.....I just ate 6 pieces of my hubby's Ferrero Rocher chocolates :Pudently: <sigh> Hubby's on night shift and won't be home until I am getting up, so I am hoping I can replace them by the time he wakes up :Dizzy: lolz
Great thanks, was at Target and saw some Ferrero rochers on sale and had to buy some!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

loesje

Lairian
You are not a bad wife, I'm sure your husband doesn't mind you eating some chocolats. I do the same thing when he has the night shift. I snuggel in the sofa with a big plaid, Balou with me. Then I open a bottel of wine and I stuff my face with patato chips :Pudently:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If it makes you feel any better my face is breaking out like a teenager for my PMSing..ugh, the not so fair joys of womanhood!:ThumbsDown:
Oooooh, that's sucky. My face doesn't break out anymore like it did when I was a teen. But holy crap these cravings are scary sometimes, lolz

Just be nice to the man or you will feel the wrath of Butternuts. I will give the command to bite your toe. Oh no, he's taking a dump right now and it stinks. You think a good 20 feet would provide a good buffer. Lord have mercy Butterball! You stinky little turd goblin.:Sick::Struggle:
I'm always nice to the man! LMFAO @ turd goblin

You were doing him a favour by devouring all those nasty calories on his behalf, after all, chocolate would just make him fat!
Not doing myself any favors though!!!!!

wow, I've never had PMS and craved chocolate. I don't eat sweets too much because my teeth are so sensitive. I just throw a fit and demand peace and quiet.
:LOL:

Oh my goodness---now this, I can relate to! I always get horrible cramps. Can never get out of bed, and lay there with a heating pad strapped to me while I wait for relief. Good News though, SL is perfect for me when I am pms'ing as well, you guys really help distract me!

And then there's the cravings---I crave everything! Whether it is salty, cruchy, chewy, chocolate, etc. But, chocolate is my favorite! I always keep a stash in my pantry for when I'm in "need" :LOL: I also get pretty rude that time of month...I pick fights with people, scream, and then cry. I get pretty crazy. I just feel bad for any future husband of mine :Dizzy: Enjoy your husband's chocolate! Hope you feel better!
Ugh, DON'T get me started on cramps!!!!! I had the copper IUD put in last spring and OMFG cramps?!?!?!?!?!?! I seriously thought I had ovarian torsion at first it was so painful. Thankfully it has settled down. It was very hard for me to describe to hubby what it "felt like". And then the cravings...I can soooooo relate!!! I go from salty to sweet to salty to sweet and I think it scares, and amuses, hubby at the same time. I can't say much for mood swings, I'm usually a crabby b***ch anyways, so it's hard when it is a day I am working! It is so hard being a woman

What's my excuse? I have been devouring chocolate for days and wish I could blame it on PMS!
I thought is was the withdrawls around 3pm every work day that you get?! I just figured that was how you cope until you see Jack :Wink: Sphynx withdrawls are serious and must be treated immediately!!!!!

I think my husbands figure is always better than mine because I'm the one eating all the chocolate- no wonder:LOL: Reading all these posts on this thread made me feel normal- need for mass chocolate consumption, mid 30's breakouts etc. I love the lair, where else can we share things like this. Nightspidy I think if given the choices to forgive you for eating his chocolates or confronting a woman on PMS, your hubby would definately go with the less painful choice #1:LOL:
Mass need for chocolate - yes......husband's figure better than mine? - yup

You are not a bad wife, I'm sure your husband doesn't mind you eating some chocolats. I do the same thing when he has the night shift. I snuggel in the sofa with a big plaid, Balou with me. Then I open a bottel of wine and I stuff my face with patato chips :Pudently:
oh, I stuff my face with chips too - sour cream 'n' onion - mmmmmmmmaaaaahhh

You are not a bad wife. Eating those chocolates was for the greater good. Thanks for doing your part in maintaining harmony in the universe.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he was really, really good about it!!! I very sheepishly told him what happened and he was very understanding.....though he did bug me about it afterwards

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I can say I've never had PMS but I loooooooooooooove chocolate.
Everyday. If possible. If it gives you pleasure, go for it. :Cool: