Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Imaginary Friends

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here is Trouble getting petted by one of his imaginary friends. :Surprise::Woo::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is so handsome and doofy all at the same time, I love him! You might have sold me on those dogs Kerrie, I didn't know they came in his colors, I had only seen the all white. He is sharp looking and they seem to have a great temperament!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is so handsome and doofy all at the same time, I love him! You might have sold me on those dogs Kerrie, I didn't know they came in his colors, I had only seen the all white. He is sharp looking and they seem to have a great temperament!

They come in quite a few different colors .... Trouble looks just like his dad except his dad was a flashy black brindle .... BUT he still has the same doofusy face troub's does! It is quite funny! And Trouble acts like his father did (I am friends with his breeder) BIG & STUPID - but the sweetest guy... sometimes too sweet!

Doodie's looks identical to his father too except Doodie is all white & his dad had one fawn ear... he was a 4x International Champion...They wanted me to show him but I don't get into that stuff.

Their temperaments are great when my friend had a litter of Chihuahua's Doodie would lay down & just let the babies crawl all over him & bite him.... we literally had to carry him out of the house he would leave!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Maximus - Here are some pics of their colors ... not any dogs i know except the first one was mine (Buddy... I had to put him down in 05)

The second pic - my next one i want the tri color (the guy on the bottom)

Attachments

• buddy1.jpg
    buddy1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 17
  • bull-terrier-0051.jpg
    bull-terrier-0051.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Bullterrier.jpg
    Bullterrier.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 17
  • clip_image002_000.jpg
    clip_image002_000.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DEMI.JPG
    DEMI.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 14
  • ebt2.jpg
    ebt2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
  • pollux-smiles.jpg
    pollux-smiles.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol that's great...I want a big to medium size dog, one day...When I was growing up we had a Great Dane but he passed away when I was still young. For years I demanded another dog so I got a half Chihuahua/fox terrier because I wanted something I could hold lol. Now I feel like in the middle size category would be perfect for me, even though I have always contemplated another Great Dane. I'm slowly but surely being won over by the look and temperament of your bull terriers.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol that's great...I want a big to medium size dog, one day...When I was growing up we had a Great Dane but he passed away when I was still young. For years I demanded another dog so I got a half Chihuahua/fox terrier because I wanted something I could hold lol. Now I feel like in the middle size category would be perfect for me, even though I have always contemplated another Great Dane. I'm slowly but surely being won over by the look and temperament of your bull terriers.

They are kind of like a Sphynx people either love the way they look or hate it but once they meet them they love their personalities. I personally think dogs with noses look weird now! LOL! :LOL::LOL:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I like Troubles colors the best, I think he stunning and regal looking! They have such a though guy stance, its great. Put a spiked collar on them and they look pretty terrifying but in all reality they would probally just lick you lol

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I like Troubles colors the best, I think he stunning and regal looking! They have such a though guy stance, its great. Put a spiked collar on them and they look pretty terrifying but in all reality they would probally just lick you lol

You are right! We had one for Troub's... it was cute but he hurt us with it trying to snuggle! They are about as clingy as a Sphynx just add a lot of extra pounds ! If you do ever get one ... Get a BOY! females are more temperamental in this breed for some reason... Mmmm like real life!

Back