Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In CO looking for my first Sphynx kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Lairian
Hello all,

I was referred to this awesome forum by a friend of mine! My husband and I just settled down, bought a house, and are finally ready for our dream kitty. We have both wanted a Sphynx from a young age and are eager to add a little one to our family! We have no children, one other kitty (female calico 5 years old) and she is ready for a friend too!

We are not opposed to driving to other states (within reason) and also wanted to ask what more experienced people here knew about shipping. We aren't wonderfully comfortable with the idea but wanted to know if there was a safe way.

All that being said - we want help locating a sweet kitty. We don't have any preferences other than a kitten, aren't looking to breed or show, we just want a family member. My husband likes the grey/lavender the most, and I'm fairly certain I love every type and shade o see, from normal to Elf to Bambino!

So please, send me all your information for anyone on my area! Breeders or private owners.

Thanks a ton, learning a lot here already.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello @Lumi and welcome to sphynxlair for you, your husband and your kitty! Hope you find a sphynx soon.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Congrats on the move and getting settled in to your new home. Hopefully the perfect baby will come your way soon. You are smart to be researching and of course you will learn a lot in this great community.

Patti

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
You have come to the best place, to learn all about the sphynx.
Best wishes, finding your baby. As far as shipping, I would do a
company that picks up at the breeder and delivers to your house.
There is several. Just check them out and their references, BBB, insurances,
The total care your baby, will receive, while traveling.
This is better than, flying, in my opinion. Unless you can fly to meet
the breeder and fly back with your baby. Best wishes.

Lumi

Lairian
I have already found this community to be very helpful as far as advice and suggestions, more information, and I feel abundantly better than I did even before finding all of you!

I am currently talking to two separate people, and am very hopeful we can meet in the middle on a sweet kitty :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Good luck and I am so happy to hear you have found this community helpful. It is full of newbies and specie vex owners and we all learn from each other.

Patti

Status
Not open for further replies.