Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In Loving Memory of Baby T-Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

susi794

Staff member

My precious little Baby T-Rex crossed the Rainbow Bridge quietly tonight. I loved him so much...so...damn...much. I figured he wouldn't be with me long--but he tried to live. He ate all he could and walked around to try to get strong--but he just couldn't seem to grow. I tried Nutri-Cal and everything else I could think of. At least he passed quietly and peacefully--he was warm, snuggled close to his surrogate mommy and well kissed by his mama lady. I don't think he suffered at all...and he surely knew he was loved.:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry: Please forgive me if I sign off early tonight.....I am so sad and am crying so hard I can hardly see to type. I have to go out and bury my little boy now...
Thanks for sharing him with me while I had him.
Love to you all,
Susi and the gang

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OH NO!! :Cry::Cry: I'm so sorry Susi, words can't express how sorry I am, he was a little angel and had an angel looking after him in you.

Sending all my love and hugs to you.

RIP little one.:Sweet-angel:

XxX

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry! R.I.P. little one!
Susi this is just so much to have to have all at once please remember that we are here for you I am speaking for myself but I am sure for the others also, any thing or if you just need to talk please reach out. This is too much to deal with alone, we are all here!

tessblack

Banned
Oh Suzie this is my first time on in over a week and just saw this. I amso sorry I really do not know how you do it. My thoughts are with you.

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everybody...losing Baby T hurts so much. Knowing that my Sphynx Lair family cares and knows how I feel is a much welcome comfort.
Bless you all,
Susi and the gang

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, I am so terribly sorry to hear of his passing. I know he was loved very much and had the best care... I hate that you've had to go through this so many times :Cry:. . . Like others have said, we're here for you.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, I'm not able to visit SL as much now as I used to, so I'm sorry that I'm responding to this so late. I'm terribly sorry to hear about little T-Rex....he was your little sweetheart and it's a shame that he left this planet too soon. You've had to deal with way too much loss this year...if there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back