Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In Loving Memory of Rosie and Violet

Status
Not open for further replies.

susi794

Staff member
I can't take this anymore. When I woke up this morning both Rosie and the little lighter blue tuxedo female, Violet, were both dead. :Cry::Cry::Cry:
All the females from both litters are gone.

R.I.P. little ones. I am so sorry you were born into my house--you deserved so much better. I can't seem to fix whatever is wrong. :Cry: You were loved, my sweet little angels. I am so sorry you didn't have a chance at a happy life.:Cry::Cry:

This is Violet:

This is Rosie:

gizmo6370

Banned
Ow Susi....í don't know what to say anymore....your trying so hard....and it leads to nowhere.....so very very sorry you lost the little girls :Cry:
Big hug....

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Cry:

I just cant seem to say it enough! I am so sorry Susi!! I wish I could just come up there and give you a great big hug!!!!!!! I know you have done everything you can do! You are a great mom! I know its hard but stay strong Susi!

We love you Rosie and Violet!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww Susie you gave them the very best life, while they were alive...my condolences, never second guess your mothering Susie you were made to be doing this....losing babies doesn't get any easier though and that's the tough part :Cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Susi, I can't imagine your heartbreak today. I do know however, that you are a great and loving mommy!! Don't ever doubt your abilities. We can only do so much to help the little ones and you did all you could. I will keep you and the rest of the kittens in my thoughts.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry to hear about the little ones, Susi. :Cry: We all know you gave them the best of care, so it wasn't your fault.

Maybe it's time for Brooke's suggestion: a necropsy?

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh Susi! My heart breaks for you :Cry::Cry:

These losses are so sad and unfair. As I said before you are a wonderfully strong beautiful mumma and unfortunately these things happen without rhyme or reason. Never doubt your abilities, these are just extremely unfortunate incidences, if I could take away your pain and heartache I would.

Remember you are loved very much, if there's anything I can do please let me know.

R.I.P Rosie and Violet :Kiss:

X

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Big hugs to you:Cry: You have to stop blaming your self. You have done everything you could to help you babies. Your love for them shines!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no...Susie I am so sorry and my heart is cracking for you! Necropsy seems like a good option if it is possible. There has to be another factor going on here. You are killing yourself to give all these babies your all and you know deep inside you can do no more. We need to get to the bottom of all this for your sanity. Love you my friend!:Cry:

tessblack

Banned
Oh Susie I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you are going through with all this. Try and keep you chin up.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to agree with Marna, Necropsy sounds like a good idea and then maybe you can get some answers to all of this.

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Susi, I am sooooooooo unbelievably heartbroken for you and your gang. It seems impossible to find some meaning as to why all this is happening, but I KNOW it's not for lack of the love you give to your gang. Stay strong. Me and Haji are thinking about you.
Kate

susi794

Staff member
Thanks to everybody....I just am devastated. Having a hard time hanging in there....all I want to do is cry.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks to everybody....I just am devastated. Having a hard time hanging in there....all I want to do is cry.

Cry for the babies lost and fight for the others remaining.

You're doing everything you can Susan, take some peace in that. Now Moody is neutered you can also breath and relax a little and know that you are going to get this all under control before any other babies arrive.

Stay strong.
hugs

susi794

Staff member
How old is Boo? He and Pruney are getting close to a year---will have to make some decisions soon.

susi794

Staff member
I looked it up--Boo was born 8/5, Pruney 8/17. Moody was a full year before he could produce--do I have 5 months or thereabouts--or was Moody a slow bloomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back