Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

in need of a cuddle buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our little "Tammy Faye" lost her cuddle buddy on Jan.11. We thought long and hard about getting her a playmate, as she was a replacement for another we had lost previously. Therefore the cycle begins again. We live in Florida and are willing to travel nearly anywhere to rescue and or adopt another fur baby. We have the resources and time to give as we are retired.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DIANALKIMMEL , I am in Florida too
I will PM you an amazing breeder in Florida I adopted from after the loss of Yoda .((Hugs))))
She has kittens amd at times retired breeders. I adopted a womderful adult that was spayed after one litter . She is the healthiest amd most wrinkly cuddly bug !
The breeder stays in touch as a friend years after gotcha day too!

Again so so sorry for the loss of handsome Manny -
Bless you for opening your hearts and home in honor of him to get Tammy Faye a friend

Oh, thank you so much! We adopted/rescued Tammy Faye from a breeder in Florida but she is no longer breeding.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DIANALKIMMEL , semt you a PM :)
I think you will be impressed chatting sphynx with her
She has amazing kittens and adults , HCM scannned raised meticulously.
My adult adoptee from her has been the healthiest of my crew and is just an amazing cuddly girl

Keep me updated (((hugs))
Proud of you for opening your hearts for a playmate cuddly buddy for sweet Adorable Tammy Faye

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there in as much as we cannot replace our babies we lose , it’s the empty lap syndrome that affects us as much as the loss , our other little ones fur babies or naked miss them as much as us !
I think it’s a great idea to get another naked baby to help you and your other kitty
Xxx❤️

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The love for your buddy will always remain in your heart and I'm happy to read you can open your heart for a new sphynx love.
Hope members from your area will pm you. Good luck in your search

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Breannah , will PM :)
She is meticulous with her babies beyond words amd stays in touch years after gotcha day!
HCM scans regularly and posts the scan dates on her site too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.