Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In need of a job?..

Gizzymom

Banned
That's awesome, Kizzy! I am lucky enough to still have my job, but I know a lot of people who have been struggling... Thanks for the heads up... I will pass it on.:ThumbsUp:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
welcome. thought maybe if people here could use it, at least pass it along help someone else out.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Christina- hope it helps a little. there's some banking jobs and seems to be a lot of ups jobs.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks,
I am searching for a job but no one even calls me and I am so upset because I do not even get a chance.
I never told most people here but Cocos bill was over $5000 for the year and there was a aucton to help pay her vet bill because I could not pay it.
There are so many nice people that I did not even know that helped.
I could not believe people I did not know donated.
I will be so happy if I find a job.
I still owe alot of money on my cards for Coco but I do not regret trying to save her.
My cats always come first.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
awe jacky, it's amazing how people come together during hard times- especially animal lovers. that a heavy penny for a vet bill... but we all do the best we can for our babies.
I know all too much about applying and not getting call backs... and i have 2 college degrees!! I am currently employeed but it isn't exactly a stablized income.. hard part is i can't exactly find presue finding a 2nd job because it would jeopardize my current one. So i have no aggressively presued anything.
I wish you all the best of luck in finding employment. governement is saying the economy is getting better, however, i don't agree. it's been a rough year for my family as well.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
M2M, you do so much for your kitties, they are lucky to have you as their owner! I'm glad that there were so many kind people in your area who helped you with Coco's vet bill.

I thank God every day for my job with local government (which I've had now for over 8 years), but I know there are so many others, including some of our members here on SL, who have been looking for work for a long time.

I just wanted to add to the list: do not forget the government jobs, whether it be city, county, state or federal...it can be tough to get on at first, but once you're in, the jobs are usually more stable than those in industry and often have great benefits! You may want to check your local govt websites for job postings in your area.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Everyone,
The people that helped with my vet bills were not from my area.
They were people from sites I am in and a blog.
I will keep looking for a job.
You know I have been offered jobs from people I know but they are in the East Coast.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Christina- hope it helps a little. there's some banking jobs and seems to be a lot of ups jobs.

thanks - I do appreciate it. I wont be hired for a Banking job, they check credit and mine pretty much sucks ever since I got divorced. But hopefully some of the others might pan out.