Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In search of a healthy kitten/cat in need of rescuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittay4me

Lairian
Hello everyone,
I'm on a mission into finding a lovely Sphynx cat or kitten that needs a forever home. I've always been a cat lover and have always wanted to own one of these unique kitties. I've encountered a few and have just fallen head over heels for their personalities. I just moved into a place by myself. I'm home most of time and need a companion to love and spoil. I've done my research on the breed and I know what responsibilities come along with these wonderful cats. I'm from the Philadelphia area but I'm willing to travel to pick up my newfound friend. Please let me know if there are any kitties out there that are in need of a loving home.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair! Good luck in your search for a sphynx! Quite a few people here keep their eyes open for rescues, & will post if they find something. In the meantime, enjoy the site!

Kittay4me

Lairian
Thank you all!
I know with some time I'll be able to find the right one. I really want to work hard trying to find one in need of a home before I go through a breeder.

:)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the Lair and goodluck in your search. Try also in joining the sphynx rescue yahoo group. Some come up from time to time. Just tonight there is a lady trying to rehome her two senior cats due to not being home enough for them. She is located in Parkersburg WV. Might be worth looking into!

Status
Not open for further replies.